PlayStation Showcase for DOA6 (Wednesday 1:30PM PT)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they have the old English VAs reprise their roles since English imo is better. The Japanese VAs need to redo their voice battle clips too, they sound so old since they've been used from DOA4 and some characters like Leifang lack hit sounds and that takes away from the English VA since they'll have less lines to do. Plus it's lame to redo intro and win quotes but to not touch battle quotes

And thank god graphics are still incomplete. It can look WAY better, DOA hardcore fans are always saying DOA looks better than any other game out, well TN show me that XD because right now I don't see it, it's taking form but its still not there

Tina2040_

I hope they have the old English VAs reprise their roles since English imo is better. The Japanese VAs need to redo their voice battle clips too, they sound so old since they've been used from DOA4 and some characters like Leifang lack hit sounds and that takes away from the English VA since they'll have less lines to do. Plus it's lame to redo intro and win quotes but to not touch battle quotes

And thank god graphics are still incomplete. It can look WAY better, DOA hardcore fans are always saying DOA looks better than any other game out, well TN show me that XD because right now I don't see it, it's taking form but its still not there

I hope they redo their grunts. I don't want it to be like T7 where characters have the same clips for 10 years.
I wouldn't mind if they changed some of the cast. Helena's voice is too heavy on the accent IMO. I loved her DOA2HC VA despite their being no accent at all. Something like that with a bit of twang would be perfect.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they redo their grunts. I don't want it to be like T7 where characters have the same clips for 10 years.
I wouldn't mind if they changed some of the cast. Helena's voice is too heavy on the accent IMO. I loved her DOA2HC VA despite their being no accent at all. Something like that with a bit of twang would be perfect.
Yeah, all the originals VAs should return but they should definitely redo grunts all around, in a game with an atmosphere like DOA6 being more edgy and more darker, Kasumi's current VA grunts aren't hard hitting at all, if they can redo voice direction and such in the extreme games why not in DOA6 as well? XD

Jadeinchains

Okay so I need to post here just so that I start getting alerts from this thread cause I hadn't seen that main menu, Also Helena looked gorgeous in that screenshot of the character selection screen.

Also someone mentioned that you can see Mila's lockerroom from the setting menu?

Also let's say that this game comes out in January, That's 6 months away and with I imagine over at least 20 more characters to reveal I certainly imagine we'll be getting more than one character reveal per month, So maybe they go the Soul Calibur 6 character reveal route of 1 every 2 weeks. ( which btw tomorrow is one week since Doa6 got revealed. :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Okay so I need to post here just so that I start getting alerts from this thread cause I hadn't seen that main menu, Also Helena looked gorgeous in that screenshot of the character selection screen.

Also someone mentioned that you can see Mila's lockerroom from the setting menu?

Also let's say that this game comes out in January, That's 6 months away and with I imagine over at least 20 more characters to reveal I certainly imagine we'll be getting more than one character reveal per month, So maybe they go the Soul Calibur 6 character reveal route of 1 every 2 weeks. ( which btw tomorrow is one week since Doa6 got revealed. :)
Yeah they'll reveal a decent few characters each month if they follow their DOA5 schedule where they showed two characters monthly in the beginning, and then a bunch in one month in the later months xD

NewWestFan

Premium Donor

HddtBOT.png

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
They're really going to need to double down on this game one way or the other. they're getting backlash from the casuals for the perceived threat of censorship and they're getting back lash from more serious players for all the meter stuff.

If they don't fix something they're going to end up with a game neither party wants to play.

Xhominid The Demon Within

They're really going to need to double down on this game one way or the other. they're getting backlash from the casuals for the perceived threat of censorship and they're getting back lash from more serious players for all the meter stuff.

If they don't fix something they're going to end up with a game neither party wants to play.

Me and @Project Bokuho also linked this same thing, you don't have to worry about that side anymore past the REALLY overzealous people trying to start something.

Boogie

Dengeki interview: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/742/1742935/

"How much progress have you made on the game?"

"Hahaha, honestly it still has a long way to go. The graphics are incomplete and we've just started looking into the moves."

So, im gonna assume the UI is temporary as well but also i doubt this game is going to release anytime before march. With all the feedback theyre getting from casual and dedicated players they are gonna probably be spending a minute on reworking some of the mechanics, my guess anyways.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
https://www.gamespot.com/videos/8-minutes-of-dead-or-alive-6-gameplay-e3-2018/2300-6444681/ not gonna lie, that hayabusa vs hayata fighting at the end looks rly cool ^^

Why, when Kasumi and Helena get punched in the face, are clothing parts on their stomach disintegrating, lol? It looks like as if a colony of rats attacked the poor thing:

DfoO3oxXcAEjl_r.jpg

On a positive note:
I actually like the face punches. They give the battles more intensity and make the character look more vulnerable and relatable.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD