PlayStation Showcase for DOA6 (Wednesday 1:30PM PT)

Jackie Chan Fan

Just saw a schedule for DOA6 during Sony's press conference.

DOA6 will have a 15-minute time slot on Wednesday 1:30PM PT.

They could be reusing this link.

Screenshot:
35078847_10155855379639412_2100996343622270976_o.jpg

Last edited:

delSai

I hope someone captured the character select screen, those posters looked siick! Bit disappointed that recolors seem to take up a costume slot on their own though..

UpSideDownGRUNT

I hope someone captured the character select screen, those posters looked siick! Bit disappointed that recolors seem to take up a costume slot on their own though..
And that they're ALL recolours... hopefully this just because it's the prototype even DOA5s Alpha demo had 2 costumes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I like the new menus and character select. Nice and stylish and popping. :) I didn't like DOA5's gritty urban aesthetic at all.

@Tom Lee, not just the competitive DOA scene got a big scare at NEC. The wider, loyal DOA community was watching full excitement from home too and they also were hugely disappointed that day. But...apology accepted. ;)

delSai

Hopefully they'll put recolors elsewhere by the time the game comes out, they really dont need to take up up space in the costume selection.

Hopefully someone recorded the whole thing because I literally missed it :(
It will be up on Playstations Youtube at some point, but if you want it right now you should be able to go back in the stream.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Okay so they're still a while from launch and... Visually this already looks stunning.

Can't wait to see the rest of the cast especially Lisa and how they're going to incorporate customizing the outfits and stuff. Looking great so far they're doing a nice job!

NinjaDon

hmm, the menu before they showed the fight had 'Holds' with 4-way seemingly as an option, I wonder if there's like a Legacy mode, where it's like old school DOA or DOA5 basically...they also showed Arcade, Team Battle, Time Attack and Survival so usual modes are back + training ad online obvs. Shame they didn't touch on why the heck are Hayate and Hayabusa fighting..

ps. Hayate should've beat Kasumi in the demo,oh well, MC syndrome, can't complain....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD