Pokemon thread

Chapstick

Wait, i imagine is like, open for everyone right? So it should be something there that is legit.
Pokemon Bank isn't updated so there are no legit bank pokemon. All the ones on GTS or getting wondertraded are hacked or bred from hacked parents. The game thinks they're legit which is why they can be used in battles or traded but there's no way to get one in "legally" right now until they update bank.
Says the man who hacks his Pokeballs.
1) I literally just said I hacked a Marshadow into my game and you use pokeballs against me instead of that
2) He specifically asked for a legit Ralts which is why I said that's not possible. If he wants a hacked one that'd probably be easy to get on GTS but a legit one doesn't exist yet

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
1) I literally just said I hacked a Marshadow into my game and you use pokeballs against me instead of that

1. I'd much rather bring up balls than Marshadow 2. I wanted to stack the points: one came from my own observation which I stacked on top of your comment that you just made so I'm not pointing all the fingers. Why would I use an example you just used when I can use another buried in the archives? 3. You were not open to the possibility of my Shiny Litten being real. I bet you are a real heckler at the comedy clubs.

I don't know why you bring up hacked pkmn so often either. It's almost like you are obsessed with them.

Chapstick

@Sotherius Bank's been updated so there are some real Ralts in the system. Unfortunately they're impossible to distinguish so like I said if you don't care if it's genned or not go for it and get one from GTS. I saw someone was giving them out in wondertrade too

Sotherius

Ok, i'll talk with some people i know and ask them for legit trades now then. Thanks for letting me know!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
tumblr_oljro9_J0xb1vadhzwo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_oljsd6_KX3n1t2hxiy_540.png

Jadeinchains

"OMG its the first shiny pokemon I've ever encountered in my years and years of playing Pokemon, This means so much to me and is like an acompl-

*The pokemon hit itself with recoil*
*the pokemon fainted*

C5pXZo4WMAEgRDS.jpg

Jadeinchains

Lol I'm not sure this was honestly a long time ago, I think I've encountered that one shiny pokemon that ended up fainting itself and since then I've never encountered another one, that's why I'm shocked when I see people with full parties of them after I've been playing since first gen and have saw one.

Sotherius

Lol I'm not sure this was honestly a long time ago, I think I've encountered that one shiny pokemon that ended up fainting itself and since then I've never encountered another one, that's why I'm shocked when I see people with full parties of them after I've been playing since first gen and have saw one.

Well, that is the thing, they stop becoming rare once you start looking and using the methods to get one, which i never did, so i have no shiny as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD