Pokemon thread

Chapstick

First perfectly breeded pokemon

tumblr_oibf6b67az1rje51ao1_540.jpg

I have two more that are 5 IV (with the 6th nearly perfect) bold natured with triage if anyone wants them, otherwise they're going to wondertrade.

Funny enough it took longer to breed a bold one than to breed one with 6 IVs, 60 Chansey eggs later I'm still trying to get a bold natured one. Also still no masuda method shinies at this point I think that's a hoax they want you to think is real

Juihau

If I'm not mistaken, even with the Masuda method and the shiny charm, that only brings your chances of getting a shiny to about 0.2% at the most. That may not be as bad as the classic unchangeable 0.01% chance, but those still aren't great odds.

Chapstick

I've been using it since pokemon black, you'd think I'd have gotten ONE by now via masuda method when I've gotten maybe 20 or so with other methods in that time

Juihau

Breeding takes longer than other methods as well, so I'd imagine that has a significant impact on it. For example, it's much faster to build a chain in SOS battles than to hatch multiple eggs in a row, and as your SOS chain increases, so do your chances of finding a shiny, making it even faster.

Chapstick

Speaking of sos chains I got a chain of 300+ Comfeys this morning (took like 5 hours I'm shocked I had the patience) and had to eventually give up. ): Are there any official numbers yet on the SOS chain shiny rate or SOS + shiny charm rate? Googling gives me reddit or gamefaqs threads where everyone's giving numbers without any source or anecdotes that mean nothing.

Juihau

I've heard that it's the same as DexNav chaining in ORAS, but that's just sourceless hearsay on my part.

Chapstick

Just under two more days for the powersaves codes to go up for "non prime" users. Soon I will have my unlimited acorn balls, soon. Also shiny Pheromosa looks cool and since they're shiny locked I'll probably turn one of my four shiny.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Just under two more days for the powersaves codes to go up for "non prime" users. Soon I will have my unlimited acorn balls, soon. Also shiny Pheromosa looks cool and since they're shiny locked I'll probably turn one of my four shiny.

So you are cheating?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Hell yeah, you get one of each apricorn ball in this game with no way to get any more. I needs to match my balls with my pokemon. Also dream balls are in the powersaves list and they're really pretty.

6775c9baed9c142981c102829bd86da6913fed2e_hq.jpg

I couldn't get to sleep at night knowing I've got a cooked game, and here you are questioning the legitimacy of the shiny Litten I found in Wonder Trade. Shame on you cheater. The reason is cute enough though. You want pink poke balls. :tengu:

Chapstick

I couldn't get to sleep at night knowing I've got a cooked game, and here you are questioning the legitimacy of the shiny Litten I found in Wonder Trade. Shame on you cheater. The reason is cute enough though. You want pink poke balls. :tengu:
I'm telling you that Litten was cloned, no one no matter how nice they are would put one up if it was their only one they got the legit way :x If I went outta my way to soft reset until I got one at the start of the game or masuda method'd one I wouldn't be giving it up and I'm someone who put a legit shiny Milotic up on wondertrade in ORAS

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Know that there are people out there just as generous as you, sir. You are just jealous I got one and you didn't. It's the wonder trade you could literally get anything.

Sotherius

I got my sun copy this week. So far i've been advancing without major problems, the totem pokemon are a bit challenging, which is amazing, because i never imagined wild pokemon being a challenge whatsoever. (But i also play on "set" and don't use healing items mid battle normally).

Question, does someone have a ralts and want to send it to me?

Chapstick

I got my sun copy this week. So far i've been advancing without major problems, the totem pokemon are a bit challenging, which is amazing, because i never imagined wild pokemon being a challenge whatsoever. (But i also play on "set" and don't use healing items mid battle normally).

Question, does someone have a ralts and want to send it to me?
Ralts won't be in this game until the pokemon bank update

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD