Pokemon thread

Sotherius

Since Gen VII allows you to "IV train" your pokemons...

I deleted my save file, and will restart, and have my initial pokemon on the nature i want, so i don't need to breed him to make him competitively viable. (i'll try to have my competitive team of only captured pokemon, only breeding for those that i get traded in or egg moves)

Soft resetting the starter is a pain in this gen, because you need to go for 3 minutes of text before each try...

Chapstick

Ok you have to admit but that post is incredible. That's literally guaranteed replies lol.
Hi I'm Allison who works at the local red lobster and I'm a master at waiting which is why I'm a waitress
Since Gen VII allows you to "IV train" your pokemons...

I deleted my save file, and will restart, and have my initial pokemon on the nature i want, so i don't need to breed him to make him competitively viable. (i'll try to have my competitive team of only captured pokemon, only breeding for those that i get traded in or egg moves)

Soft resetting the starter is a pain in this gen, because you need to go for 3 minutes of text before each try...
It's quicker to just breed for one with a better nature later honestly. I went through the game with quite possibly the slowest Incineroar in existence and was fine

Sotherius

I just want once, to have a competitively viable pokemon that is also my partner during the story... Pokemon Sun/Moon are the first game that allows this in some way...

Sotherius

Help, i've been addicted to wonder trade...

My plan of having my story team to become competitive pokes on the future is working well, i also got some nice pokemon from wonder trade and things are going well, or as well as motivated i can be to get Bottle caps.

Anyways, back on the grand scheme of thing, zubat with brave bird, does anyone have? Or an Oshawott? I have some cool stuff i could trade in, like a snivy, rowlet, etc.

Chapstick

Help, i've been addicted to wonder trade...
As long as you're not putting junk up in exchange. I see people that say they put whatever they get back up on wonder trade until they get something good and it's like :/ Release the trashmons
Anyways, back on the grand scheme of thing, zubat with brave bird, does anyone have? Or an Oshawott? I have some cool stuff i could trade in, like a snivy, rowlet, etc.
I released all my breedjects from when I was making a perfect Crobat but I can breed it to make another one. Infiltrator ability, jolly (I think it's jolly it's either that or adamant), brave bird, and good IVs if that doesn't take too long. I don't need anything in return so just send whatever.

For Oshawott try putting a Snivy up for it on GTS and you should get a trade pretty quick.

Chapstick

Got one 5IVs in everything but sp attack which it doesn't need anyway, also has defog. Friend code is 2492-5491-5817

Chapstick

mine is 2552 5753 8763. I'm adding you.
Alright I'm in festival plaza and ready. Game name is Max. Hopefully this goes okay because I haven't done a direct trade in Moon yet lol

Edit-this is a pain the ass lol I accepted your trade request and the game turned it down

Last edited:

Chapstick

Thank you for the zubat! My team is almost complete now!

Wait, how did you get its hidden ability?
SOS chaining them in the cave by the yellow flower meadow. If you have a pokemon with worry seed or simple beam you can check what abilities pokemon have before catching them

Sotherius

Oh, that is neat.

I have so much to catch up to related to competitive, and breeding, since this is my first legal pokemon game.

I'm just hoping for the pokebank update to get my ralts, or should i get pokemon ORAS and get mine myself and breed it there and get one with hyper voice and mega stone?

Chapstick

I'm just hoping for the pokebank update to get my ralts, or should i get pokemon ORAS and get mine myself and breed it there and get one with hyper voice and mega stone?
ORAS is a great game so I suggest getting it but you can just get one through GTS after bank updates (don't expect any reasonable requests for it for a while though). You'd probably have to go through ORAS to get one with hyper voice unless you went on a trading board specifically asking for one with it and as of right now there is no way to get galladite or gardevoirite in Sun/Moon unless they update the game itself.

Chapstick

They released the lock on bank pokemon without releasing the update for bank...so now GTS is overflowing with hacked bank pokemon LOL

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They released the lock on bank pokemon without releasing the update for bank...so now GTS is overflowing with hacked bank pokemon LOL

I've got almost all of the Pokemon, at least 40% through Wonder Trade. When there are over 800 of these things now, it's hard to give a shit if they are hacked or not.

As far as competitive play, I have fun battling but don't care to show up to any events -- organizing and sorting is my passion.

Chapstick

With their silence about the bank update I was considering genning a few pokemon I like for example a Nincada to evolve up and get a Shedinja and maybe a Shuckle (I love pokemon with weird stats). I already genned a Marshadow because who the hell knows when we're getting that, took three years for a Volcanion event.

Sotherius

So, anyone has a ralts to send me now then? Not asking for any nature or IV, just being legit and i'm happy (female preference to breed with the timid gastly i already have).

Chapstick

So, anyone has a ralts to send me now then? Not asking for any nature or IV, just being legit and i'm happy (female preference to breed with the timid gastly i already have).
There is no such thing as a legit Ralts right now in sun/moon

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD