Pokemon thread

Chapstick

You can get shinies but you have to work for it. I got a lot in AS and X after getting the shiny charm for completing the dex and spamming horde battles. Got some from chaining.

They made getting a shiny Feebas almost too easy in ORAS chain fishing under that bridge where they appear 100% of the time. The one year on christmas I caught one and evolved it into shiny Milotic and stuck it on wondertrade because I'm very charitable like that (:

Juihau

As someone who's somehow not come in any contact with leaks, I definitely can't say I was expecting these two to come back.
98a7e41589.jpg

NightAntilli

Ok So... Final evos are;

Grass Ghost
Fire Dark
Water Fairy.

Grass ghost is not really new...
Thank God it's not Fire Fighting again... But Fire Dark is not new either. Houndoom even has a Mega Evo, so... This thing better be good.
Water Fairy is a nice combination I guess.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Ok So... Final evos are;

Grass Ghost
Fire Dark
Water Fairy.

Grass ghost is not really new...
Thank God it's not Fire Fighting again... But Fire Dark is not new either. Houndoom even has a Mega Evo, so... This thing better be good.
Water Fairy is a nice combination I guess.

But not new either... and omg Blue and Red!

Hayabusiness

Is it just me, or Ken Sugimori's artwork for this game looks rough and rushed? The game models look so cute but the artwork seems like fanart at times.

DoANoob

I'm officially Team Rowlett now. It's final evolution is awesome. I aslo feel Sun and Moon reminds me a bit of LoZ: Majora's Mask

NightAntilli

But not new either... and omg Blue and Red!
Ah yes. Forgot about the Azumarill line. Not to mention Tapu Fini is a much cooler water/fairy type.
I'm officially Team Rowlett now. It's final evolution is awesome. I aslo feel Sun and Moon reminds me a bit of LoZ: Majora's Mask
I'm also likely going for Rowlet. I don't really like Litten's final evo as much as Rowlet's... And well, Popplio is not my thing, even though its final evo is elegant.

Sotherius

I really need a 3ds soon enough, can't wait to make my competitive team and suck at it because i don't follow the meta. hurray

NightAntilli

I really need a 3ds soon enough, can't wait to make my competitive team and suck at it because i don't follow the meta. hurray
An hour on Pokemon Online should give you a good idea of the basic most used Pokemon and their setups. I generally develop unconventional teams that focus on countering the standard setups without using popular pokemon. Back in Gen IV I developed an Ice team that a lot of people had trouble beating, and that's with all of Ice type's weaknesses. I've tried doing the same in later gens, but the fact that weather no longer lasts the whole match really ruins the whole team I built. Although it was a necessary balance change. Weather was extremely powerful.

The same thing needs to happen to something like stealth rocks... It completely destroys Pokemon that are 4x weak to rock. It has counters, but so did weather.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Dear Pokemon players: I'm wondering if one of you would do me a favor that I'm not sure I completely understand to begin with. First, I want to have a Tyrunt for my run in Sun and Moon. That's the easier part. Nothing special, just a normal one. But I don't want the Pokemon itself, I either want it as an egg or the fossil. Now the reason is because I want it to gain experience at a normal rate, not boosted, so I believe the only way to do that is if I hatch it myself, correct?

The next question is whether or not what I'm talking about can even be done...can you just give someone a fossil or an egg? Thanks in advance. I know I don't play these games the normal way since my intent is to get the Tyrunt early on and then pretty much use it through the whole game, but yeah. Just what I enjoy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD