KwonJigglypuff

No violence to animal... but still.

250px-Gumshoos.png

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I thought it was Sun actually. Not paying close attention though.

As an update, I have a Tyrunt in my Alpha Sapphire game! Now I need a Ditto to breed it. Who can help with that?

Chapstick

As an update, I have a Tyrunt in my Alpha Sapphire game! Now I need a Ditto to breed it. Who can help with that?
GTS probably. Not sure how it looks these days if everyone's still asking for untradable event pokemon in exchange for something like zigzagoons. If you can try to get one from another country, it raises the egg and shiny rate.

Chisa

So i just got to Friend Safari in Pokemon X and i don't have any friends on my 3DS so basically i can't not use it. So much frustration. If any of you guys want to add me my code is: 3797-8420-6869.

EDIT. Also where do i get Pokeflute in this game? I got Snorlax a looong time ago but my item list still doesn't show PokeFlute.

Last edited:

Chapstick

So i just got to Friend Safari in Pokemon X and i don't have any friends on my 3DS so basically i can't not use it. So much frustration. If any of you guys want to add me my code is: 3797-8420-6869.
My safari is water with Krabby, Buizel, and I forget what the third one is. Friend code is 2492-5491-5817
EDIT. Also where do i get Pokeflute in this game? I got Snorlax a looong time ago but my item list still doesn't show PokeFlute.
I don't remember if XY even have a pokeflute

Chisa

My safari is water with Krabby, Buizel, and I forget what the third one is. Friend code is 2492-5491-5817

I don't remember if XY even have a pokeflute

Thanks, i added you. I don't have water safari yet. No idea what Safari i am though. It could make sense why they got rid of pokeflute. Kind of kills the purpose of moves which put your enemy in sleep.

Chapstick

Thanks, i added you. I don't have water safari yet. No idea what Safari i am though. It could make sense why they got rid of pokeflute. Kind of kills the purpose of moves which put your enemy in sleep.
Your safari is fairy with Swirlix and Kirlia. I think you have to beat the elite 4 then go online in the game for the third one to show up

Edit- I looked it up and we both have to be online in the game at the same time once to unlock the third one and hidden abilities. :/ About what time do you play in what timezone?

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

It's like the shiny Water starter was based on Helena, lol.

Even its Japanese name, Ashirene, comes from "sirène" in French (which means mermaid).
730.png

Have you chosen yours ?

Juihau

Rowlet or Popplio. While I do like Incineroar, especially how expressive it is, it's still probably my least favorite of these three. I may be a cat person, but c'mon... Against sea lion mermaids and parka-wearing owls?

Deciding which between the two is going to be a much more difficult matter, though, because I like them both a lot...

KwonJigglypuff

Starters have really solid and interesting designs since Gen 5. They're all both complementary and unique, choosing yours really depends on your personality.

I'm biased because Primarina really reminds me of Helena, but Rowlet is definitely badass and Incineroar is my favourite Fire starter ever (and I love cats).

What is your team ? Again, there are few new Pokémon but so many solid designs. My favourite has to be Bewear.

Chapstick

I'm 100% picking Litten but I'll be sure to get the other two from the GTS somewhere along the road.

My team's definitely going to include a jolly spring (pink) Sawsbuck I spent forever breeding for 5 perfect IV's and a bold Chansey w/ eviolite that I bred to have a few. I managed to get that Chansey's HP up to 704 IIRC lol. I also have a Shuckle I've been working on. I love pokemon with weird stats (extreme HP & no defense, tiny HP & massive defense). One of these days I'll get around to doing a Shedinja.

Hayabusiness

Are you keeping Eviolite Chansey because you prefer it over Blissey, or because it was stronger than Blissey? Because, I don't know if you know, but the eviolite has been nerfed from 50% to 20%, therefore from that standpoint Bliss is now stronger than Chansey again.

But if you simply prefer the Pokèmon, there should be no problem.

Jadeinchains

I'll be going with Popplio even though I'm not a massive fan oif its evolutions I like it still, I might go with Rowley though since I think overall it has the best looking evolutions.

Also I haven't decided on a full team since I'll just have to decide has I go on the adventure but there's a few on my radar to have.

Komala - I know its probably weak but I just find it cute!

Mimikyu - I love the ghost pokemon like Chandelure.

I also really like Mudbray and Pyupumuku, Mudbrays cute and Pyupumuku looks like a Tamagotchi!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD