• No

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 26 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@Koyomi Araragi Actually @Brute is correct. You should add the 4th option of :honoka:.

Also for all those people saying Salad is bad, Salad does not mean bad. It does not mean we dislike/hate Honoka, It just suits her. We are not laughing at Honoka, we are laughing with her because she's Salad...Thus your saying of Salad is completely wrong, Therefore "Your Salad, is invalid."

Salad.

Last edited:

One Green Flag

I think she is going to be interesting to see where people can go with her fighting wise. I think she is a much more obvious mimic than Raidou, but DoA never had a character like that (To my knowledge) I answered yes because of the design. I just hope she could eventually add her own moves. Her voice is very questionable to me though....

David Gregg

salada.png

KwonJigglypuff

She needs a better hair option and a better face (maybe a chubby-cheeked face would work better with her body), but overall I like her.

And of course DLC costumes will give her new stuff so I'm not worried about her "meh" costume catalogue as for now.

Darth Lotonic X

@Koyomi Araragi Actually @Brute is correct. You should add the 4th option of :honoka:.

Also for all those people saying Salad is bad, Salad does not mean bad. It does not mean we dislike/hate Honoka, It just suits her. We are not laughing at Honoka, we are laughing with her because she's Salad...Thus your saying of Salad is completely wrong, Therefore "Your Salad, is invalid."

She's more like a sandwich. A collection of ingredients from a bunch of characters held together by two (presumably breast shaped) buns.

FatalxInnocence

I really hope the salad thing dies down. It was never funny and remains unfunny.

I just kinda go with the flow 90% of the time, but I honestly don't understand it. Like do people call her a salad because she's bland- then with added dressing ( her movelist ) she becomes cool? like... yeah... I honestly don't follow.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I just kinda go with the flow 90% of the time, but I honestly don't understand it. Like do people call her a salad because she's bland- then with added dressing ( her movelist ) she becomes cool? like... yeah... I honestly don't follow.
It had to do with a typo. Somebody meant to say she was a "solid" fighter, but got auto corrected to "salad", and now, everyone just went with it.

Honokawaii

Yes I love her. She reminds me of an Idol master character and has a cute look and personality. Her pink hair is nice and she is adorable and I love her costumes.

The moveset isn't that great but it is fun seeing which moves she takes, also the big boobs seem weird on her but I could most likely get used to it.

I honestly don't get how she is to kawaii, to cutesy is Lucky Chloe and Mignon Beart (I like them but still). She is kawaii done right.

Honokawaii

No.

She is fake, forced, manufactured, otaku bait cooked in a lab.

Or made in a kitchen, whichever you prefer.

Yes she is cute done right.

She is sweet, pure, innocent, upbeat, and has a beautiful anime girl look. What you are saying refers to the two girls I mentioned before. She reminds me of a cute Jpop idol ^_^

But if you don't like her and have your opinion towards her then that's ok, but I am still sticking with mine and I still believe she is Kawaii done right. Besides I think the majority would agree with mine anyway.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD