Pregame rituals.

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
Hey boys and girls.

Just of curiosity, do you have any rituals you must do before you start gaming? (any game)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I also have to warm up my hands. My hands get cold pretty fast for some reason :p

I don't know how calm you are when you are playing a Fighting game, but the cause for that is in general the adrenaline your body produces. For better concentration, it makes your body transporting more blood into your head, draining it from your extremities. Sorry if this is not the best medical explanation, I hope you get my point anyway xD

Patrick Wimmer

Standard Donor
I don't know how calm you are when you are playing a Fighting game, but the cause for that is in general the adrenaline your body produces. For better concentration, it makes your body transporting more blood into your head, draining it from your extremities. Sorry if this is not the best medical explanation, I hope you get my point anyway xD
You explained it really well imo. When i know that my opponent is good i'm not calm at all and when i'm up against someone i've never fought i'm usually very nervous and mess up all the time :p

Squizzo

t2-dope_91019514_185548c.jpg

Grimace

I almost always throw on my pajama comfies :3
And then get super high and make a 12 cup pot of coffee.

Good to know im not the only one lol!

Radiance

This right here wins. The only thing you forgot is the jar of weed, a line of blow and a 6 foot bong.

Knew I couldn't count you out on the marijewuanna.

Welp only when playing fighting games before I start a match, or go into training I plug in my headphones find a good play list tune and zone out. Good to have a bottle of water as well with you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD