Rank Points Needed To Next Grade

Darth Lotonic X

I'm around D and lose points if I lose a match already.

A big problem with this ranking system is that you gain more points for beating a higher grade player that you would lose for losing to a lower grade player.

I'm a B, and when I beat some B+'s I gain like 500GP, but when I lose to a C I lose around 100GP. So, unless you have a shitty win ratio you are likely going nowhere but up on the grading scale.

shunwong

A big problem with this ranking system is that you gain more points for beating a higher grade player that you would lose for losing to a lower grade player.

I'm a B, and when I beat some B+'s I gain like 500GP, but when I lose to a C I lose around 100GP. So, unless you have a shitty win ratio you are likely going nowhere but up on the grading scale.

Yeah. When I say I lost points it was like 7 points LOL

Awesmic

Standard Donor
As I thought, the online ranking system is in fact Oscar-worthy...

As in Oscar the Grouch.

@X_Factor Ok cool thanks id appreciate it just to know for sure or not haha

Yea the online ranking system is pretty dam weird,i decided to do some rank early in the morning when no one was on,and i played i think a B+, A+ and a S- in rotation for like an hour,i kept losing to them all accept for the B+ but everytime i lost it was like 7-15 points,and when i beat the B+ it was like 500-600,and the A+ and S- was like 800-1000 or something like that,so pretty much i only had to win a few of times to rank up to a B- and when i lost 10 or more times it didnt really matter Lol.

ILYA✰

it is always amusing to stalk other players win ratios @w@
i mean cmon some of the s-rank people have under 50% win ratio lol

Edit: which is to me, at least, a better indicator of how groomed the player is..

Renarism

I'm an S+ and if I lose to a lower ranked player I will lose around 500. Depending on the other person's rank though...most I've ever lost before was 720.

I wasn't aware you could view other people's win ratios... it's probably done in lobbies right? someone mentioned to me "how did you get a 94% win average?!" and I was like "how do you know that?!" LOL

~Renarism

ILYA✰

you can basically view it in the fighter list. i dont remember if it was visible in the lobbies :))
though i just realized my list isnt up to date.. dont know why it wont load the new data...

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
you can basically view it in the fighter list. i dont remember if it was visible in the lobbies :))
though i just realized my list isnt up to date.. dont know why it wont load the new data...

It seems to load the data as it was when you first registered the player to your Fighter List. It might update if you fight them again, but I've yet to do so, so I'm not sure.

It's pretty dumb. It should show their updated stats every time you view the Fighter List.

Renarism

@rio -- no you don't lose the amount of points that you receive...she lost probably 700.

@Doug - of course hon! lol (to your question for me in the other thread)

Zeo

i played an S+ today and won she lost 1350
When I lost to you I only lost 120 points (I'm an A+ and he's a B-, and BAH at your Sarah edging me out I had that match...)

The ranking system needs some work, I see a lot of lower level players making it to A and above simply because you aren't really punished for losing to lower ranks.

Ri0xMcFly

When I lost to you I only lost 120 points (I'm an A+ and he's a B-, and BAH at your Sarah edging me out I had that match...)

The ranking system needs some work, I see a lot of lower level players making it to A and above simply because you aren't really punished for losing to lower ranks.

Yeah ur Akira is nice with it! I just said yolo and spammed lolol

X_Fact0r

Finally started grinding and went from 0 points to an E rank tonight. Didn't lose a point in the 3 losses I had on various ranks. So far theory is true...

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I just reached D yesterday and ever since then, I now lose GP when I lose a match. It's usually only in the area of -16 though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD