Ready to buy a Wii-U?

chocogerman777

I have a bad feeling that DoA 5:U is gonna be a Wii-U exclusive..
I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way.

Doug Nguyen

So far, the Wii U has got some pretty good exlusives and some "Ultimate versions" of this gens games. So its possible. I hope not though.

Ghosty-J

I hope that doesn't happen either, but I have a good feeling it's gonna happen whether we want it to or not <.<
I plan on getting a Wii-U anyway, so I might get it if and when it happens. All I'll say is if it's gonna happen one day, there better be Ryo Hazuki :x

Chaos

If the d-pad is terrible then theres no reason to buy DOA5 on Wii U, but I'm still going to get a Wii U regardless if the d-pad becomes shitty. :)

FakeSypha

I plan to buy a WiiU just for Bayo2 and MHTriG HD. I'm not sure if I would buy DOA5:U. I mean what would be the improvements on that version? all DLC costumes included? some of the actual glitches/bugs already fixed on-disc? future balance patches included? Who am I kidding, if it actually happens I'll buy it.
However, I don't how much will the WiiU cost in my country, so I might wait a bit more.

Oh boy, I can already see myself playing MH for 8 hours straight... dat rathalos plate farming :oops:
Damn, I went a bit offtopic. Sorry.

synce

That's just one of the many reasons I'm not buying the DLC. Razor's Edge has all of NG3's DLC and exclusive features on top of that.

KwonJigglypuff

Each time I purchase the new DLC costumes, I feel sad because I feel like they will be in the Wii U Edition already.

DyByHands

Is DOA5:U a thing? I will get a wii u at some point. And, if DOA is there you better believe I will pick it up. Though, the wii u is not on the top of my list.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I really hope they don't make DOA5U exclusively for Wii U. I don't want a Wii U, but if they make DOA5U for it, then I might pick one up. I'll definitely buy a Wii U and DOA5U if they bring back Tengu.

AegisOrnus

I really want a Wii U. So many new P* titles. I'm secretly hoping Nintendo snatches them up and becomes their new backer. I'd hate for Sega to lose them but it doesn't seem that they can afford to keep them at this point..

Darrell

You know that is what they are gonna do. Take all complaints and incorporate them for Wii U. Customize your avatar for the new an improved DOA5U LOBBYZUU!!!! 20% money back if you find any glitches!! Front cover will be of new WiiU exclusive characters Leon and Ein!!

Sorry.

I'm still a bit salty over NG3..

SilverKhaos

meh. I want the games, not the console.

Played the Rayman demo. The controller screen is just tediously tacked on, not very good.

d3v

It would be pretty dumb to make a Wii U exclusive update when the competitive community plays on PS3/X360. If anything does happen, I predict it'll be like TTT2 Wii U edition where all that is added is fluff non-competitive modes, but the basic game remains the same.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It would be pretty dumb to make a Wii U exclusive update when the competitive community plays on PS3/X360.

I've already thought of that too and completely agree.

If anything does happen, I predict it'll be like TTT2 Wii U edition where all that is added is fluff non-competitive modes, but the basic game remains the same.

I certainly hope so.

FakeSypha

No. I'm never buying a console for a DOA title ever again. Screw you DOA: Dimensions.
I felt the same way until crapcom finally decided to officially announce the localization of MHTriG for the 3DS. Damn, those trolls at goddamn crapcom.

Also, RE: Revelaitons was nice enough to keep me from selling my 3DS.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Hell to the fuck yeah, I'm ready to buy a Wii-U... with a little help, of course.

Tatsunoko should be a lot more comfortable to play with the new pro classic controller pad. And of course, I'm ready for the real Ninja Gaiden 3. Playing the ninja succubus should be fun this time around, and I'm not even a fan of Ayane. I'm also looking forward to my second helping of BAYONAISSE SANDWICHES! =)

Lastly, but certainly not least, I am crossing my fingers for a Wii-U version of DOA5.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Once I start working again, I'll be getting a Wii U and NG3, Bayonetta 2, etc.

If there is a Wii-U version of DOA5 announced, then it's all good.

d3v

Tatsunoko should be a lot more comfortable to play with the new pro classic controller pad.
Funny that you single out the one game that gave us an even more stupid examples of big damage of a "counter"/burst than DOA4 since you could combo out of Mega Crash in the corner (or, if you were Tekkaman Blade, simply combo into hyper combo after it).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD