"Ready to lose?" The Lei Fang Video Thread!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Awesome video package Cow !!! Learned some new stuff :)

Here is a new gameplay video from me! :)

I see you like the 6P+K into 236P ...lol
I also noticed you arent using Unshi as much as you used to .. the new Unshu K and Unshu 1KP are amazing by the way .. :)

NightAntilli

My first videos of V1.04. I met this other very decent Leifang player. I underestimated him multiple times, resulting in me almost getting my ass kicked lol. They are great matches. Lots of adaptation going on from both sides, and a few mistakes from both sides here and there. After the 3rd time, he gave up trying to beat me. I'm the one in the same white dress.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A match featuring pretty solid LeiFang play from my scene.

Some of the missed punishment did have me yelling at times though lol.

Komatose

Thank you very much for the video. I have seen plenty of your combo videos on YT when looking up stuff for the characters I would like to see. Great job.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
A little Leifang action from my scene.

Note that both players are in the process of learning their characters so critiques are welcome.

Chapstick

Yurl's Leifang has come pretty far in the last few months. I think I'm responsible for those PL's at that recent tournament because I used to randomly do them to him a while back but he really toned it down here and only used one lol

Chapstick

I don't think I've posted a vid in this thread so here's one. I'm rusty with her and got kinda yolo in some parts. You can also see where those PL's in the tourney came from.

Saved by unshu at the last second

NightAntilli

Just a short vid of a comeback I had online. I was one hit away from losing. Me and my opponent both had 11 win streaks, the one who one this round would win the match...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD