Represent DOA by Filling Out Recent Koei Tecmo Surveys

Koei Tecmo usually (but not always) conducts surveys after releasing games that they had serious expectations for and in this year's case two surveys are available for both PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse & Wo Long: Final Dynasty. They are both great titles available from Koei Tecmo and they are asking for honest feedback while giving you an opportunity to discuss or essentially vote for your favorite titles within the Koei Tecmo family of games.

For instance, take a look at the
Atelier Ryza 3 survey, PROJECT ZERO's survey & Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty's survey and check out the following:

3-1. Please check if you have played any of the following Koei Tecmo games. (Select all that apply.)

3-2. What kind of features or changes would you like to see in future Koei Tecmo titles? (1,500 characters max.)

3-3. What KOEI TECMO titles would you like to see on Xbox Game Pass / PlayStation Plus Premium or Extra? (1,500 characters max.)

3-4. What items would you like to see in future KOEI TECMO limited editions? (500 characters max.)

3-5. For any other comments, please fill in below. (1,500 characters max.)

All five of these options are opportunities to express your continued interest in the Dead or Alive franchise while of course being conscience of the game you are surveying. Now is the time to express your interest considering Koei Tecmo is going to see 3-1 as a vote of interest and they take inhouse votes seriously proven by the top female character polls of Dead or Alive as a past, but more recent example. Please be courteous with your critical analysis while realizing this may be your only option and way to communicate DOA to the publisher this year.

Last edited:
This is the perfect time for people to request maybe more DOA, or hopefully even a remaster of the older games. I don't see it happening yet but I'd love a collection of the DOA games from 1-4 remastered and ported for PSN and Steam too, and maybe added ranks and other things to give more incentives to play the older titles. I'd definitely love to play doa1-doa4 Era Kasumi on PC, imagine the mods...

It would be nicer if their was Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation survey (which they did have a survey before), because so far these choices are very limited and would require Me to pay between 52.99 (Project Zero/Fatal Frame) to 59.99 (Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty) which I would rather spend money on something that is worth My money than any of TN/KT Western/Worldwide Releases like Project Zero/Fatal Frame history of censorship or new games (Project Zero Mask of the Lunar Eclipse) case "slightly altered" remaster costumes (which is red flag) along with how KT handles their games in Worldwide (which I would want no Worldwide releases for games like DOA, Project Zero, Blue Reflection, & Atelier 100% Japan & Asia only releases).

Will they ever get my pitch idea for a Ninja Gaiden Classic Collection alongside with a possible Ninja Gaiden 4 and Dead or Alive 7? Because I already have a perfect concept for what they should've re-release their classic NES games much like how Konami does it with their original Castlevania and Contra games!

Ninja Gaiden Classic Collection Menu.jpg

I would really need to think about this one... I've thought about features for a new addition but would team ninja even try to add them in or just repackage the same 'ol?

I would really need to think about this one... I've thought about features for a new addition but would team ninja even try to add them in or just repackage the same 'ol?
They would if there is enough demand for them. They focus on stuff like mousepads and posters and bathroom tapestries since that's what Japan's player base primarily likes, I know if I had extra money for that pricey stuff I'd definitely get them too

Game modes or other features they'd probably include too if they knew we wanted it, like it was a missed opportunity that they left out Tag since it's very fun and lots of people loved it. The art gallery they also scrapped for doa6 was also a missed opportunity too imo

Something definitely is cooked, doa6 on evo jp (even fan event only), new doa logo in Masters twitter, article in Dengeki about doa6 discounts, DOA guides are free on KT App

Will they ever get my pitch idea for a Ninja Gaiden Classic Collection alongside with a possible Ninja Gaiden 4 and Dead or Alive 7? Because I already have a perfect concept for what they should've re-release their classic NES games much like how Konami does it with their original Castlevania and Contra games!

View attachment 37895
My only concern is the Ninja Gaiden SNES trilogy.

Obviously remapping the buttons is a trivial issue, but if the BGM soundfont isn't redone and improved, I'm better off without it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD