Season Pass 2 Discussion

Jadeinchains

I just finished checking it out, It feels good to have a beach stage finally in doa6 lol. I actually really like the new stage, It looks really nice plus It's cool to see places like the sports shop in the background and everything. (:

And seeing the swimsuits in game they actually look better than I had originally thought, I'd still vastly prefer completely different bikinis for each girl rather than recolors but for recolors they do look nice and something I hadn't noticed before but I like is how each character's swimsuit fits their wardrobe like Lisa's bikini being like a bikini version of her lucha libre outfit from doa4, Or Hitomi's referencing her letterman jacket outfit from doa5. It's a nice touch.

I was even going to actually buy Lisa's bikini...Unfortunately though they are determined to stick to that "sets only" dlc thing rather than having them individually available and so I can't buy it cause I don't want the whole set. :/

Dr PaC

I just finished checking it out, It feels good to have a beach stage finally in doa6 lol. I actually really like the new stage, It looks really nice plus It's cool to see places like the sports shop in the background and everything. (:

And seeing the swimsuits in game they actually look better than I had originally thought, I'd still vastly prefer completely different bikinis for each girl rather than recolors but for recolors they do look nice and something I hadn't noticed before but I like is how each character's swimsuit fits their wardrobe like Lisa's bikini being like a bikini version of her lucha libre outfit from doa4, Or Hitomi's referencing her letterman jacket outfit from doa5. It's a nice touch.

I was even going to actually buy Lisa's bikini...Unfortunately though they are determined to stick to that "sets only" dlc thing rather than having them individually available and so I can't buy it cause I don't want the whole set. :/
I feel the same. I really wanna buy Nyo's swimsuit, but I wont buy anything until individual purchases finally are implemented. The beach stage is actually cool tho. I wish we could pick the song for the stage since there's the DOAX song dlc. That would be dope

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
and the sunglasses are permanently attached to the new costumes and not separate for other character to wear
What version are you playing?? Other characters can wear other character's glasses from the DLC, I just bought the pass and Kasumi can wear everyone's new ones

N1ce Dreams

I feel the same. I really wanna buy Nyo's swimsuit, but I wont buy anything until individual purchases finally are implemented. The beach stage is actually cool tho. I wish we could pick the song for the stage since there's the DOAX song dlc. That would be dope
All that music, so much music.. And no stage music option. Ingenious.

Yurlungur

What version are you playing?? Other characters can wear other character's glasses from the DLC, I just bought the pass and Kasumi can wear everyone's new ones

Oh so they locked sunglasses because if you didn't buy the pass you can't even see them

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh so they locked sunglasses because if you didn't buy the pass you can't even see them
That or you have to buy the pack to use them since I can choose them all, it's probably dummied out of the glasses inventory if you don't buy it

vagonumero13

I'm going to spoil you the surprise of second season char.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

btw, can someone please explain this to me?:

LL[Overall Change Policy] Performance update, focusing on bug fixes and balance adjustment.

Spinning Stagger (S): Added as a new Critical Stun status to improve connectability of some of the follow-up attacks.
Note: Added as a reaction to attacks against non-airborne opponents, like Nyotegu's PP6P, 6P+K, and others.

I don't quite get what they mean

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
btw, can someone please explain this to me?:

I don't quite get what they mean
They added a new stun animation to attacks like those Nyo ones. It's basically a shorter version of that long reel-back stun from attacks like Kasumi's 6H+K and H+K but Nyo's is like +15 so she can't do much from it unless she goes into her flying stance since Nyo is as slow as a sloth xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD