Season Pass 2 Discussion

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Because TN knows people want them back and splitting them into separate passes will be more profitable. It also means people will have something to look forward to in future passes.

The profits in fact will be less, since people won't buy season passes focused in costumes just for two characters. Selling characters later on always means getting money from these players later on ... if they are still interested in the game.

The reason why they can't release them together is because DOA6, among all TN projects is for sure the less important one.

The engine is hot garbage, they must be a few random TN employees and Koei doesn't care about this game.

Dionysus

The PS4 page for the swimsuit dlc actually says “the products included in this set can also be purchased separately”. Is this a copy-pasted text from the other versions or did they remove individual purchases again, and forget to change the text? Either way, sad and funny at the same time.

Also, the season pack description itself also says all content will be sold separately...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Also, the season pack description itself also says all content will be sold separately...

It's a gray enough area that they can claim you can buy each of the sets separately instead of requiring you to buy the "set" of "sets" (with two exclusive outfits and glasses).

candynarwhal

So which one of the fetish packs they sneak-peeked with Mai and Kula (nurse, bunny, maid) do you think we're getting for August?

There's 15 female characters, and that pack is slated to have 15 costumes...

P2p1mbs

So which one of the fetish packs they sneak-peeked with Mai and Kula (nurse, bunny, maid) do you think we're getting for August?

There's 15 female characters, and that pack is slated to have 15 costumes...

They did nurse and maids for 5 already, either will do if they're lazy enough but I think it could be bunny since only 4 girls got full bunny outfits in DOA 5 (Lisa, Helena, Christie and Tina).

KwonJigglypuff

I think since Momiji is coming, these could be NG costumes or ninja ones.

Or maybe the cut content that was data mined...

Edit : Based on the price of the Season Pass I suppose these could also be collaboration costumes... Senran again ? Please no.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I can say that the 15 pack isn't only about females and no bunny bikinis/costumes, nurses or maids.
More info on what i found in these days will be revealed after some time ;)

PS: Yes, i am cryptic as always

Because it's a combination of you kind of knowing but not really knowing so you're in a situation where you are forced to be cryptic.

Your display name for example 'gatto tom' in your avatar and as your name... that is an example of not being cryptic which means you are not cryptic always...

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I'm not gonna say anything or tell anyone what I saw but he showed me what Kasumi got ;-D it's triple the close surprise
if you’re not gonna tell anybody then don’t mention it.

I can say that the 15 pack isn't only about females and no bunny bikinis/costumes, nurses or maids.
More info on what i found in these days will be revealed after some time ;)

PS: Yes, i am cryptic as always
Not very cryptic when you’re showing people, but act vague on a forum.

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Because it's a combination of you kind of knowing but not really knowing so you're in a situation where you are forced to be cryptic.

Your display name for example 'gatto tom' in your avatar and as your name... that is an example of not being cryptic which means you are not cryptic always...

I know what i found, i am not inventing things. It's just that i want to see people's thoughts and theories about it, before revealing the things. Tbh i also like seeing people suffering and getting crazy because i don't reveal it immediatly, so i am a kind of sadic

Let me guess...more disappointing costumes no one asked for? xD

No. It seems that TN/KT is listening to the feedbacks that they are getting

Jadeinchains

Outfit wise I'd like to see more unique outfits among the characters and less copy pastes. And they definitely can't do that for the October set! For the Halloween outfits every single character needs to have a unique outfit. And as always I would love casual/legacy outfits.

I'd also love for the game to continue to get more stages so If we can continue to get a new stage every season I'd like that since the game getting the new beach stage was a big step, So like for example I'd like a Halloween stage for season 3 with the halloween outfits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD