Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

I hope the 3 IkkiTousen girls get added too, plus Ryomou (she was originally suppose to be in Estival Versus)

719252-ryomou.jpg

c08bbd8cfb1f82a2759fd2c7907520f5.jpg

Jadeinchains

We've been shown three guest characters now so I wonder If anymore will get in? I'm also wondering about New wave characters since I'm hoping Matsuri gets in the game. One day it would be cool to get a game with all the new wave girls in it. There's a lot of dlc shown actually.

Jadeinchains

Oh hi not visited this thread in ages.

Typical of me to buy Estial Versus just as PBS was being announced T_T

That's not bad! At least you know about the characters now, Not to mention it probably won't come to the west for a year. I only got EV a little bit before you did. Also people are suggesting TN include a SK character in doax3 or an updated version, I'd be okay with that so long as the other doa girls are added first.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

hikage best girl.
I also like Imu, her appearance is Ignis-ish (since according to my friends I am the female Ignis no idea why). and her fighting style is like killik/xiba so yay

but naraku for doax3

sayuri for doax4 we need a fellow old person to fall off slides

HajinMonSect

These characters are confirmed as separate dlc right? Honestly I not going to be that hyped if they cant be stripped like in EV. If I recall Ayane only dropped down to her bikini and if theyre already in them, then what happens?

Xhominid The Demon Within

They are most likely gonna be packaged like Naraku and Kagura was.
Ayane was packaged with Kasumi's costume and hers that can be used by the other girls.

And finally, why are people complaining that a primarily Japanese company whose in cahoots with another primarily Japanese company...actually puts in characters that resonate more with their audience?

It's like if the shoe is on the other foot and Japanese fans complain that MK gets Freddy, Jason and Predator and not Sadako or any of the other famous Japanese Ghosts, Monsters and Villains.

Juihau

And finally, why are people complaining that a primarily Japanese company whose in cahoots with another primarily Japanese company...actually puts in characters that resonate more with their audience?
You...have a really low standard for what constitutes complaining, don't you? Pretty much all of what I've seen has had nothing to do with them getting in over somebody else. It's all been stuff like "this dlc is getting ridiculous" (which it definitely is), or "why did they bring back the studio that did the EV OVA," "this shouldn't be a main series game, it should just be a spinoff" and so on and so forth.

Xhominid The Demon Within

You...have a really low standard for what constitutes complaining, don't you? Pretty much all of what I've seen has had nothing to do with them getting in over somebody else. It's all been stuff like "this dlc is getting ridiculous" (which it definitely is), or "why did they bring back the studio that did the EV OVA," "this shouldn't be a main series game, it should just be a spinoff" and so on and so forth.

I meant the complaints of Marie and Honoka being chosen, not the game itself genius...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD