Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

If TN were to add a SK character to DOA5 Last Round, my guess would be Kagura since she's somewhat one of the mains girls in the series, plus her costume isn't in DOA5 LR

damn, it's hard to choose just one XD I'd say Imu, hers is just so cute, but the Naraku one is also up there, I love how she's blushing!

Yeah Imu and Naraku's are really cute

Hope there are more

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I looked at the Marie and Honoka SK designs and Marie looks alright but Honoka looks as if Hibari stole Murasaki's body and got a new haircut lol
WUT IF HONOKA CAN SHAPE SHIFT

GAME THEORY: IS HONOKA HER OWN GRANDMAAAA? IS HONOKA PART OF HOMERSTUUCKS?

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEEEEEEEEEEORY

Chapstick

Paid taunts now?

150502042201463695.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hah, to be perfectly honest, I completely understand. My expectations are already spectacularly low for this game, and they're still finding ways to disappoint me before I even get my hands on it.
Technically, it's a skip and two hops.

But at the end of the day, it's his money. If it's against his best interest, he's not obligated to spend it.
You can't not just get the game tho...it's the next game :-o

Kodachi

Standard Donor
What do ya THINK YOU DOING??? DON'T SKIP IT!!
Technically, it's a skip and two hops.

But at the end of the day, it's his money. If it's against his best interest, he's not obligated to spend it.

Honestly the gameplay doesn't interest me enough to buy the game and spend time playing it. I'm obviously gonna binge watch playthroughs for the nonsensical story though.

Juihau

You can't not just get the game tho...it's the next game :-o
That's part of the disappointment. This is the next main game in the series. Not a goddamn spinoff like it should be, this is the next entry in the main storyline. Y'know what we've already done on 3DS? Fought truckloads of youma and saved Kyoto from a living nuke. Then half of EV's story propped itself up as supposedly being a prelude to the war against the biggest, meanest youma of them all, one that can and did drive humanity to extinction. And where does the story go from there?

Water guns.

Not to mention Ryouki is inexplicably back, which means the other half of EV's story was entirely pointless as well. So yeah, forgive me for lamenting the absolutely abysmal tidings this game bears for the series' future.

Jadeinchains

Yeah actually what happened to the whole Yoma thing? They totally set it up as the antagonist of the next game? I am excited for this game but I have to admit I'm looking forward to the next versus game that's hopefully about the yoma, I prefer the versus gameplay. ( I haven't played pbs but I like the game play of EV )

Hopefully the story of this is more serious once we see more of it. I agree with taunt thing as well, I think that could have been included.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's part of the disappointment. This is the next main game in the series. Not a goddamn spinoff like it should be, this is the next entry in the main storyline. Y'know what we've already done on 3DS? Fought truckloads of youma and saved Kyoto from a living nuke. Then half of EV's story propped itself up as supposedly being a prelude to the war against the biggest, meanest youma of them all, one that can and did drive humanity to extinction. And where does the story go from there?

Water guns.

Not to mention Ryouki is inexplicably back, which means the other half of EV's story was entirely pointless as well. So yeah, forgive me for lamenting the absolutely abysmal tidings this game bears for the series' future.
I still want the game either way, hot girls, long hair, water guns, and more water...hah, it'll be so great shooting water guns while reloading my very own :-D ...Take that which ever way you like XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Honestly, I'll just play it just cuz it's SK and unless they completely fuck up the shooting mechanics it'll be refreshing to play a fun shooter for once.

I'm also really glad they also announced Ayane, idk why they didn't show her at the same time as Marie and Honoka.

Basically my point is I can't be disappointed for a game I'm not even remotely hyped about. I'm just interested because its more Senran Kagura on a console I own and can play.

Chapstick

Water guns.

It's not... a spinoff? Didn't they decide the gameplay for this with a poll? The gameplay for the next main series title? :/

The only game I've played is EV and I absolutely hated the story except for the parts where it got serious and they brought up yoma. Now the next main title is just about girls shooting each other with water guns in a park? ://// I guess I should pick up the 3DS games.

Juihau

I still want the game either way, hot girls, long hair, water guns, and more water...hah, it'll be so great shooting water guns while reloading my very own :-D ...Take that which ever way you like XD
Simple pleasures for simple people, I suppose.
It's not... a spinoff? Didn't they decide the gameplay for this with a poll? The gameplay for the next main series title? :/

The only game I've played is EV and I absolutely hated the story except for the parts where it got serious and they brought up yoma. Now the next main title is just about girls shooting each other with water guns in a park? ://// I guess I should pick up the 3DS games.
Do it. Get Burst. The characters and story absolutely blow anything EV has to offer out of the water. It even has an actual good-looking anime OP.

9e7e6e5305.gif

And no, it's not a spinoff. Takaki made it a point to specify that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm just happy to finally have a PS4 SK game where I can play online and not have to resort to using high tier characters to even stand a chance in the minigames... I would've never liked Ayane, Imu, Ryobi, or Daidouji had I not been forced to use them and appreciate their appearance >.> Now I can use Ryona without constantly being swatted away or shut down since everyone is now equal

@Juihau I'm not simple...

P2p1mbs

I just got my second payroll for my new job :). I'm going to the mall after work today and use some of that to buy one of the remaining special editions of estival versus (only for the art book). And I don't even have a ps4 yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD