So theres a 4chan (I know) rumor. Thoughts?

DyByHands

So I guess theres a 4chan roster rumor going around. I had seen this on resetera. I dont visit 4chan. But, thought this was interesting. And seen no one was talking of it here. Who knows if it can be at all believed. Its not my intention to spread rumors or pure bs. But I figured it was worth it to discuss here. Mods can/will lock or delete this if its not needed or against any kind of rules at all.
So, what do you all think?

>DOA6 roster
>Kasumi
>Helena
>Ryu
>Hayate
>Zack
>Jann Lee
>Diego
>Rig
>Lei Fang
>Hitomi
>Ayane (TGS)
>Raidou (TGS)
>Marie-Rose (TGS)
>Gen Fu (Halloween)
>Eliot (Halloween)
>Bass (Mid-November)
>Mila (Mid-November)
>Lisa (Mid-November)
>Bayman (Xmas)
>Sun-Hwa (Xmas)
>Leon (Xmas)
>Christie (Early 2019)
>Donovan (Early 2019)

>Pre-order: Honoka
>DLC (?): Tina (Governor Campaign), Ein (Amnesia Campaign), new male (judo), Brad (Ancient Drink Campaign), Kokoro (Deception Campaign), new female (dancer), Phase 4 (Highschool Campaign).

>- it has been discussed that if the game comes later, Nyotengu might be used as an early free DLC to appease the players
>- all characters appear in the story mode or are hinted, no one is felt behind
>-next stages: fireflies and ancient temple

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
TN wouldn't make Honoka a preorder character xD. And Sun-Hwa sounds way too cheesy to be true and All those DLC characters doesn't make sense. The new female dancer sounds intriguing tho if it is true....

mizking

Might be true knowing that they've only got a few months of development time. Still ridiculous though. I mean Tina = DLC? cmon.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Anyone could have created this rumor. Where's the link to the original source and what credentials does the original source/the leaker have?

Lisa being in the initial roster downright screams fake! Everyone knows she's as dead as a doornail.

what-not-to-say-to-short-girls-7.gif

@Jadeinchains

DyByHands

Anyone could have created this rumor. Where's the link to the original source and what credentials does the original source/the leaker have?
Yeah, I have no clue. Just 4 chan.
But I did think some of it was worthwhile. Like I know they already teased the firefly stage. So I do indeed hope its shown at tgs.

Another thing to point out. In 5 a playable Alpha wasn’t known until people had the disk. If I remember correct. So assuming hes a possible boss, why would TN reveal Donovan? And if he isn’t a boss but just a character, wouldn’t he be considered new? TN said 1 new male, not 2. This doesn’t seem to add up, imo.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I'm going to just take this with a full container of salt. It seems like baseless speculation that anyone could have written and seems way to specifically planned so far ahead to know exactly like this.

P2p1mbs

The fact that Ein is mentioned to have a campaign is enough proof to me that this is BS. Hayte is already there, there's no need for an Ein story.

Also, Phase 4 has a highschool campaign? How the hell does that make any sense?

Tina2040_

Fake.
No way is Tina really going to run for governor.

Did they mention Tina as a Supermodel in DOA3? A rockstar in DOA5? Her endings did make note of these two "roles" but they never followed it up in the next game.
It was just her "ending" so to speak. Her story in DOA5 was solely to be a mentor for Mila.

Not gonna shoot OP as a messenger, but c'mon it's common sense it's fake. No use making a thread out of it. Don't post content like this because then you get me fantasising about what COULD be and what not and then I get butthurt.

Hayabusiness

I know of three recent 4chan based leaks that were 100% true, but they were all for very popular Nintendo titles.
In case you are wondering, it was the E3 2017 games presentation, the Smash Ultimate E3 2018 roster (predicted Ridley, Daisy and that every character would come back) and a very meticulous and detailed leak of the new Pokémon game that appeared MONTHS before announcement (it even had the super weird title that is Let's Go! Pikachu/Eevee).

That said, you know what also these leaks had in common? (Ties to one of gaming's biggest companies aside).
They were lost in a sea of ridiculous fake leaks people make just to get replies in their post.
So there...

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Fake.
No way is Tina really going to run for governor.

Did they mention Tina as a Supermodel in DOA3? A rockstar in DOA5? Her endings did make note of these two "roles" but they never followed it up in the next game.
It was just her "ending" so to speak. Her story in DOA5 was solely to be a mentor for Mila.

Not gonna shoot OP as a messenger, but c'mon it's common sense it's fake. No use making a thread out of it. Don't post content like this because then you get me fantasising about what COULD be and what not and then I get butthurt.

Tina is always saying she's going to do some wild crazy thing at the end of each game. It's a shtick that she always has to do something to make Bass anxious. It's part of what makes those two characters so endearing and a cornerstone of the series, which is why they will be in every game, and not DLC. Which is proof 100% positive this is bogus.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
She didn't want to fight anymore so Donovon decided to take her to school instead of destroying his super weapon.

She just wants to be a normal girl, cut her the slack LMAOOOOOOO DOA6's story is going to be absolute trash, but that's not what I'm buying it for.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD