So which version is everyone all getting

FakeSypha

I've already preordered the 360 version. I don't have a PS3 anymore, and don't plan to get another one so...

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
360. I'll only buy the PS3 version if they pull a fast one and do console exclusive stuff that I care about. Since it's not likely they will, I probably will only have the 360 version.

D Glock

Yup, definitely getting both. Grabbed a PS3 for my birthday a few days ago. :) PSN ID: DOA-Glock.

NXUn2.jpg

TRI Mike

Both. Already preordered the two copies in Amazon and will most likely end up with a 360 CE. Three copies of the same game, that's how I love the series.

tasan

odd thought I posted in this thread already...

I'm going to be getting it for the PS3 and have already put 30 dollars down on the CE at gamestop. I don't own a 360 and can't afford one so I just gotta hope that there are a decent amount of players on the PS3 once it gets released.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
We don't know specifics other than it's coming and that it's different from the last model. There might be some improvements and even then the older models may go on sale as they're being phased out.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
ive been planning on replacing my crappy one so thats good news.i suppose it would be to much to ask for backwards compatibility with this model?

Megawarrior

Not a chance. lol

I will be getting it for ps3 and 360 later since I recently just bought a 360 and my arcade stick only works on ps3 (for now)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD