Soul Calibur Thread

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I hope its safe to assume the top ten from the popularity poll are safe for sc6
*still wishes for Kamikirimusi and the other sciv bonus characters to return, with the exception of Angol Fear*

Le sigh
I know right hopefully they still have the rights to them, i really liked Ashlotte

Argentus

I hope its safe to assume the top ten from the popularity poll are safe for sc6I know right hopefully they still have the rights to them, i really liked Ashlotte
Especially since Ashlotte is actually a canon part of the story (she recovered the original Astoroths core for the new one to be made in V), and Kamikirimusis ending has her becoming Algols mate, as both are essentially immortals who lost their loved ones to time.

The demon girl has potential for the first dual sword wielder. And Scherezade is interesting for introducing elves to SC.

Also I loved Kimi's design:)

bc42731fc097769a7cda1627876282ce.jpeg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want Scheherazade back, along with Stephanie Sheh who voiced her. I love bitchy high pitched voiced girls so much.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Getting rid of Viola would be the worst thing Namco could do. Both ZWEI and her brought new and interesting fighting styles to the table. Sure she's a little OP, but she is fun as heck!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Viola was the worst thing that Namco brought into SCV. She needs to die in a fire in SCVI. Character playstyle was fucking stupid.

No opinion on ZWEI lol.

Xernuht

Her moveset needs to be refined, but I wouldn't dispose of her.

ZWEI needs to see his moveset completed. Namely, the addition of his stance into his strings a la Siegfried.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Servers closing for SCLS at the end of this year?

cf8ual.jpg

Means for sure, that we will get a real and new SC soon! :D I hope for an announcement on Tokyo Game Show. SC is my second most favorite fighter right after DOA.

cf3a9f873390756641260f2c3278ce23abff3e00a6650303e19c6fc56398d512.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel so bad for the people who spent hundreds of dollars for the in game DLC. It seems like a waste now for them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD