Soul Calibur Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There's nothing to be excited for. I never expected something anytime soon.
All my attention goes for the Setsuka vs Seong Mi-na match.

I think no one is really excited for anything. There have however been strong hints for something this year and TGS is the last really big event of the year. If nothing happens here, chances are high there won't be happening anything at all this year.

I don't know how to feel >.> On one hand I want to be like @Tyaren and @Jadeinchains and be hopeful, but then something keeps telling me to non expectant. It's a troubling situation...

Hopeful is much too strong of a word. ;) I'd rather call it very cautiously optimistic or maybe I'm suspicious there might be something.
The first day of TGS has unfortunately already ended without anything... :/

ninjaguy446

Setsuka is definitely winning guys lol I'm pretty sure most people prefer her over Seung-Mina. I've probably heard of 4 Mina fans and that includes three of the people in this thread.

Now the real question is who will win in Sophitia vs. Setsuka grand finals.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Setsuka is definitely winning guys lol I'm pretty sure most people prefer her over Seung-Mina. I've probably heard of 4 Mina fans and that includes three of the people in this thread.

If Sophitia loses to Setsuka....

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Doesn't really matter because Talim will obviously win this thing.

Character poll rankings:

1. Talim - 862
2. Taki - 720
3. Mitsurugi - 594
4. Ivy - 536
5. Kilik - 536
6. Siegfried - 500
7. Nightmare - 498
8. Zasalamel - 471
9. Yoshimitsu - 454
10. Tira - 438
11. Sophitia - 378
12. Cassandra - 339
13. Amy - 311
14. Yun-Seong - 295
15. Seong Mi-na - 291
16. Cervantes - 268
17. Voldo - 259
18. Xianghua - 257
19. Raphael - 254
20. Setsuka - 214

Res17

Boy, what i'd give to see Setsuka win this showdown. lol
But i'm 1000000000% sure Talim's gonna win. Either Talim or Sophitia. I just hope she beats Mina.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

You're probably right lol

Aven Kujo-Gin

Don't be so sure. Seong Mi-na has been in the series since the begining. Also, her style wasn't in SCV, so that's another reason to miss her more.
Ok, I know, Setstuka style wasn't in SCV either, but at least the old players can pick Apat. What Seong Mi-na players have? Xiba is the only option which is like a nerfed version of Kilik, not even a nerfed version of Seong Mi-na.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't be so sure. Seong Mi-na has been in the series since the begining. Also, her style wasn't in SCV, so that's another reason to miss her more.
Ok, I know, Setstuka style wasn't in SCV either, but at least the old players can pick Apat. What Seong Mi-na players have? Xiba is the only option which is like a nerfed version of Kilik, not even a nerfed version of Seong Mi-na.
He does have some if Seung Mina's moves, but it's mostly 95% Kilik based. Seung better win this, aside from her appearance and design, Setsuka isn't really as interesting to me as Mina is. Her only motive is revenge, she doesn't have anything to do with the swords at all.

Aven Kujo-Gin

He does have some if Seung Mina's moves, but it's mostly 95% Kilik based. Seung better win this, aside from her appearance and design, Setsuka isn't really as interesting to me as Mina is. Her only motive is revenge, she doesn't have anything to do with the swords at all.
Even her revenge story was kinda interesting. But in SCIV she no longer seeks for revenge. So what's up to her now?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Even her revenge story was kinda interesting. But in SCIV she no longer seeks for revenge. So what's up to her now?
After the events in SC4 I believe she changed her name to Neve and went to Constantinople or another far place like that to spend the rest of her days training young people in her martial art, she actually taught Patrokolos and tried to sway him from his path of bloodshed vengeance, but he obviously didn't listen to her. XD In SC4 from what I remember she was actually still pursuing Mitsurugi tho, I even recall her having defeated him in battle but she didn't kill him since it wasn't worth it.

If she is added in, I wonder if her vengeance plot will continue or if she'll be involved with swords this time, she's always completely ignored them in her endings. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
How long will it be till TGS end??

I think tomorrow is the last day. :(
It is kinda unlikely that they would release such news, as a new SC, on the last day though...

Wow, they might have really teased us and hinted towards something on their Facebook and Twitter pages for no other reason than promoting their 20th anniversary stuff, which they honestly seem to think is enjoyable to us... >__> News for you Bandai Namco: It's dumb garbage that people only take part in because they are lead to believe something is going to happen.
You can clearly see BN don't care or have no clue when they post stuff like "Talim is our darling" when they cut her in the last game and they know or should know everybody is pissed about that and is going to complain in the comment section.

Jadeinchains

How long will it be till TGS end??

I think tomorrow might be the last day.

Edit: Ninja'd by a millisecond.

It was exciting to see the polls and the relationship charts because It was hints at possible characters for SC6 so I really hope they use this hype and reveal it otherwise everyone got hyped for nothing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD