Southern Players

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
New to DOA, and I'm from South Carolina. I was at TFC for Injustice. You know, getting bodied by Rico Suave and stuff lol

Desjah Rei

So awesome to know there's plenty of people nearby. Hopefully I'll have the chance to meet most of y'all, because it doesn't appear like I'll be in the South for much longer..

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I suppose I should mention this. https://www.facebook.com/events/330657077037348/

CEO Never Sleeps will be running DOA5U if sixteen people pre-register by November 1st.

The event will take place on Saturday, November 16th and Sunday, November 17th with setup and casuals taking place on Friday night (the 15th). DOA5U will be on Sunday.

Click here to pre-register:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iBALc4VIb2wk6SzYNy_yTCroaTTV-4Luj6iMAuNg3Hs/viewform

Also, someone should create an event on the calendar for this. I've never done so before and would rather let someone else do it, so I don't fuck anything up.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this is in Orlando, Florida.

Last edited:

JJpalmer

Hey everyone im from Virginia. I wanted to go to TFC just didnt have the money. to afford entry. Glad to be a southern player although the area of virginia doesnt have much competively goin on and the lack of online at my place is annoying id like to try and come out next time sumthins close by. lol.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Hey, Final Round 17 was recently announced. The dates are March 14th for now. More info to come. For more details, hit up Shin Blanka or his FSD thread in the tournament section.

Nereus

Standard Donor
KIT is 3 hours away :3.. i might attend it then. BTW im in Shelbyville KY.. anyone near here?

Nereus

Standard Donor
BTW Guys..
Status Update
By Parallel Worlds Gaming
Attention all competitive and casual fighting gamers. Parallel Worlds Gaming will start hosting "fight nights" every Saturday night between 5PM to midnight starting this Saturday, Nov. 2. Everybody is welcome to bring any fighting games to our shop (Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl, Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Combat, Injustice, Dead or Alive...), and share with other fellow gamers. Feel free to bring your own TV, consoles, games, and controllers to our shop.

A venue fee of only $2 will be required to participate.

We carry sacks and sodas for your convenience at our shop. It will be one hell of a party. Please let all your friends know. 9870 Linn Station Rd, Louisville, Kentucky 40223

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Just did a search and I found this thread! Add me to the list of North Carolina players!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Sorry that I haven't been replying if people were wondering. I was busy with other festivities & I came back just a few weeks ago. Also, in case people are wondering, I changed my GT to XX JDE XX for 360/XBONE. PS3/4 is still the same (JDE423).

Gotcha man. OP Updated.

Jacnob

I'm going to post in here (again I guess) to say that I'm back active (its a long story why I quit for a while; ts partially that I lost intrest, and partially a large loss of free time due to school and family issues) I'm about to get actual, usable internet soon, so please add me (on PSN; sold the Xbox) you guys and gals!

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD