Stop this nonsense NOW!

Chapstick

Eh, might have to give that to GBoD
Pre-DOA5
Hmmm....at least I got a rough estimation on what type of crowd I signed up on. Might as well tread carefully from here on out.
It's kind of a no-BS crowd (mostly) and if you come in with this kind of energy about something that's not actually a big problem this is the reaction you're going to get. If you asked "how do I deal with Hayabusa's teleports" instead of saying "Stop this nonsense NOW!" people would have explained or linked you to one of the many videos on how to deal with it. I suggest you get a friend that plays doa and vent to them about your annoyances with the game like this one first to get some of the frustration out before you make a post

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Pre-DOA5 Izuna Drops was not an issue though. The only one that provided the extra difficulty is the advanced holds which still has a moderate window to fully commence completely, even if one screws up you are granted an air juggle concept. The consistency is actually greater to get it correct because DOA's buffer system has so many incorrect notations that'll you still get it done due to how generous it is which is a good thing. If DOA had some sort of King of Fighters strict inputs then Izuna Drops and even Hayate's Raijin would of been the harder inputs to be done correctly.

For GBoD you'll have to input the next move as soon as the first one hits and then the next one, which is awful on random connections. If you mess up you'll be left at -5 and achieve nothing after it simply because it's ground based.

Raidou's version is the worse. If you goofed you'll get almost nothing and provided damage that's literally only minimum higher than Ryu's. Overall, Hayabusa has greater ease of rewards compared to the few of the cast in regards to throws and consistency. Older versions such as DOA2/U wasn't exactly painful to perform on one's own method, especially if you know someone's trying to poke your eyes and advanced high holding it.

Last edited:

Lulu

It's kind of a no-BS crowd (mostly) and if you come in with this kind of energy about something that's not actually a big problem this is the reaction you're going to get. If you asked "how do I deal with Hayabusa's teleports" instead of saying "Stop this nonsense NOW!" people would have explained or linked you to one of the many videos on how to deal with it.

Surely we can make room for alil BS ?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Salutations everyone. I dont like going against busas or any spinjas! You seen one you ve seen em all. Its really tough to deal with them when lag comes, your controller needs recharging causing it not to register inputs, and the excuses goes on.

Heres the kicker even upper level A to diamond people play like this with izuna setups which makes it 100x worst if you got lag along with it. The only thing I can do on my end is keep on trucking and take what I can get even though the odds are stacked against me. X.x

One thing I took from all of this...

Prinny-06-e1368994936471-610x285.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm surprised this was as civil as it was. Just from the title, Uberprinny is insinuating that Hayabusa players that frequent this forum are online mashers and need to stop doing what we do. Most players here are more skillful than that, or at least aspire to be. I wouldn't go to a tuner forum and open a thread that says 'Stop this nonsense NOW!' and include a video showing someone with a spoiler running down a bicyclist or something. Obviously the enthusiasts already don't do that.

You had online salt. Don't play online or realize that it's almost always going to be trash in public matches. Move on.

WAZAAAAA

OP's video about the player supposedly using the "Wazzaaa mod":
It's the same bot guy that someone submitted to the MEDIA section so it's actually true ollolo

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You could always just counter pick Hayabusa too from your character pool. I don't think Nyo and Tina were necessarily bad MUs for Hayabusa.

Chapstick

You could always just counter pick Hayabusa too from your character pool. I don't think Nyo and Tina were necessarily bad MUs for Hayabusa.
Picking Busa too isn't going to help much if the other person is using a tool to make perfect reads. Lag will help tho

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Picking Busa too isn't going to help much if the other person is using a tool to make perfect reads. Lag will help tho
Oh wait, this was a bot XD But even from the video he had no reason to get mad, Hayabusa was annoying but he did pretty good imo, especially with tina

Lulu

To be honest..... this whole Fiasco could have gone so much better.... for everyone involved.

But the Damage has been done..... can't we just call it a Day (or a night) and move on ? I feel like this thread is starting to Drag on needlessly.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Have we had one positive thread... I mean, even one, with any relation to Wazaa's bot? I mean it's fine that Wazaa is proud of his creation. I would be too, it's quite the feat. But it's pretty obvious it's not doing any good by being out there as a public tool.

@WAZAAAAA you really should consider just taking the thing down from public access.

WAZAAAAA

Have we had one positive thread... I mean, even one, with any relation to Wazaa's bot? I mean it's fine that Wazaa is proud of his creation. I would be too, it's quite the feat. But it's pretty obvious it's not doing any good by being out there as a public tool.

@WAZAAAAA you really should consider just taking the thing down from public access.
but but look at this guy he was so hype for the entire stream https://u.nya.is/gxeoon.mp4

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
gxeoon?

Thats the name of the 1 bar alpha with erratic movement I keep bopping.

But that isn't his name there. Explain this, its confusing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD