Super Smash Bros. Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
683.gif
This is like the first I've seen you not be optimistic about something xD

DontForkWitMe

Seems every major fighting franchise has/is gotten a new installment this gen except DOA, TN completely missing out on DOA6 this gen in favor of DOAX softcore hentai vollyball voyeur shit is pretty damn sad.

Jadeinchains

Looks great from the teaser. I'm so hyped for it already! :)

Seems every major fighting franchise has/is gotten a new installment this gen except DOA, TN completely missing out on DOA6 this gen in favor of DOAX softcore hentai vollyball voyeur shit is pretty damn sad.

Yeah, Hopefully there's still time for them to release DOA6 on this gen If they reveal it this year for a 2019 release or something.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
To add more salt to everyone's wounds, VF6 will probably be announced in April :)

p0nDnKy.gif

Jadeinchains

To add more salt to everyone's wounds, VF6 will probably be announced in April :)

p0nDnKy.gif

Oh no..that dancing..Aranea stop it.
Also what? Is there anything to the idea that a new VF is being revealed? And If so they totally have to have doa guest characters now. I've never got a VF game before so maybe I'd get this one If they made a new one.

JJdude

Oh man, I am so HYPED for Smash Ultimate! I really need to get a Switch Pronto! I guess by that time I'll be practicing on my 3DS. If anyone wants to play let me know! My friend code is 3927-0371-5504.

JJdude

So which Mute City theme you like best?

Melee's version?:

Or Brawls version?:

Personally I can't choose.

Hayabusiness

It saddens me that Captain Falcon will remain the sole F-Zero fighter in all of Smash.
Sadly the fandom is too niche and the franchise is dead, so we can't even rely on years of pleas and protests like Metroid and DKC fans.

JJdude

It saddens me that Captain Falcon will remain the sole F-Zero fighter in all of Smash.
Sadly the fandom is too niche and the franchise is dead, so we can't even rely on years of pleas and protests like Metroid and DKC fans.
Who knows, since Metroid is getting back into spotlight and Starfox had a shot I'm sure F Zero would have a chance. I mean look at Kid Icarus. The franchise was gone for years to come, but because of Smash Bros. Brawl it had a sequel. I'm sure if Ultimate was successful enough and the love for F-Zero was heard it too will come back.
917.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD