DOA5LR Support the PS4/PS3 EU Player against SCEE and Tecmo

Pupi18

Maybe this should also be done to get info out of the PC version. Terrible job on letting people know which version PC is and no media from the PC version with just a week and half left give bad vibes to the PC version.

QueenJakheiho

Thanks for the support already 18 retweets and hope we reach a lot more. Timasty says it right they act we dont even exist. Its pathethic, i just wished that would goes even far more public.

@CyberEvil

I know you have some good contacts to Team Ninja, can you check the situation about the EU Player and share them whats going that the people in EU already lost any interest to support and really frustrating about all this bullshit.

PreSoul

Faved, and re-tweeted.
It's so much pain in the *** that I have to restart the game more than 5 times per hour just to play some online matches..
not to mention the already purchased DLC.
It's not that hard TECMO!! come on!

Cadaveri

It's been nearly a month since release.

No patch, No DLC available nor option to transfer old dlc contents & and eventually there wont be any sort of compensation except "soz It took a while".

The game literally crashes on searching for opponent about 50% times after a match. There better be a patch this week, fucking hell....

desk_flip.jpg

Crext

Standard Donor
I'm just wondering... What is the reason TK/TN has given for this delay? I know nothing about the newcode and stuff, but is the European PS network THAT much worse than the US/JP counterpart? I can't remember it being like this for other games.

ninemil

Standard Donor
They've tried blaming SCEE in the past, several times, so one would presume, yes.

On the other hand, when I contacted Sony, they blamed TK and told me to talk to them.

The point is largely irrelevant. TK know SCEE take longer, for whatever reason, and both companies have had months to arrange all this ahead of time.

There are no excuses.

QueenJakheiho

The EU PS4 Store runs smooth there is no delay with any other game, patch or DLC i ve witnessed since August last year i own a PS4! All this talk from some people SCEE can do nothing right its completely false! There wasnt even any Problems with the Vanilla DOA5 DLCs! It all started since DOA5U launch with huge unacceptable delays and my theory even it sounds weird that Tecmo Europe got some beef with SCEE and the customers means all the DOA Player on PS3 and PS4 have to suffer this whole shit through and through!

Crext

Standard Donor
The EU PS4 Store runs smooth there is no delay with any other game, patch or DLC i ve witnessed since August last year i own a PS4! All this talk from some people SCEE can do nothing right its completely false! There wasnt even any Problems with the Vanilla DOA5 DLCs! It all started since DOA5U launch with huge unacceptable delays and my theory even it sounds weird that Tecmo Europe got some beef with SCEE and the customers means all the DOA Player on PS3 and PS4 have to suffer this whole shit through and through!

I see. I basically knew nothing about SCEE until yesterday or something (because of all this). The store has in general worked great for me, both Vita, PS3 and PS4. However, what I don't understand is how the patch can be out in the US and JP, and not the EU unless the SCEE are to blame. I mean it IS the same patch, right? Then again I've not experienced this with other games. Never the less, if Tecmo Europe hates/got grudge against SCEE, isn't delaying patches a strange approach? I mean, what would SCEE lose from it? What would be the end goal? What would TK EU gain?

I basically have given up playing it for the time being and has it on hold until the patch gets out. That said the most frustrating thing is to not know why it's happening, and when it would be resolved.

QueenJakheiho

Alright someone on Twitter told me this "they said the patch will be up on 11 (tomorrow) or 18" and his source his from Facebook.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, we have maybe to wait until next week! Its a shame enough they cant do a offical statement with these problems as they did with the problems with the Xbox Version and that was worse enough. What is this? You know what i started today my PS4 and the 4,8 GB Update for the GTA V Heists runs worldwide. Thats how should things run and by any other publisher does only not by those clowns from Tecmo. About the DLC Transfer i bet my ass off we re here never be able to do it. I wait until next wednesday when nothing happened then I refund and demand my money for the PS3 DLCs so long by the playstation support that they have to. Sorry for this rant but fuck this whole company.
No Patch, no DLC Transfer, nothing on the PS3 Store, no Statement, no Service, simply nothing and those fuckers really expected we should support any future DLCs or games from them. I go buy Tekken 7 and SF V even i suck in them but in there we get treated equally to the rest of the world.

QueenJakheiho

Ok after i saw this:
B_vPlPxUYAAGF1u.jpg

Its not clear when to expect the Update. But still every rage from our side is simply justified.

@Cadaveri

Well lol the Ninja Pack 1 is in the Store as bundle and solo. Every fucking DLC is in the PS4 Store but only as Bundle. And its not found over the search function or the Game itself only to found when you do this:
Store - Games - New Releases - 4th page besides The Order - There you click on the DOA Overview Banner and it shows up 110 Items. Only there you see the full game or the bundles and all that stuff. THATS A FUCKING JOKE! But even then any crossbuy or transfering DLCs its impossible.

20150310144415.jpg
20150310144430.jpg

Thats how it looks in the Store right now, atleast in the german one.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD