Battle Royal Sweet Revenge Wins Absolute Battle 6

Miss the tournament today? Check out the results, and the pool broadcast thanks to Salty Mayhem. Top 8's broadcast from the same stream host will be available upon their broadcast's conclusion. Also check out the current point standings for Team NINJA's 2015 Battle Royal. Thanks @VirtuaKazama for keeping these points updated regularly.

Today we witnessed some intense matches in the pools, expanding on the emerging talent we have been seeing. We see Mz. Hoodless get into it with Project Bokuho, and she emerges victorious against his Helena. Another emerging female player, Shazz, wows everyone with her patient and powerful Ein. Even though she lost the set, she did win a game against E-Mann and fought intensely for a place in top 8 against many players, but she ultimately couldn't seal the deal against Nash Fan, an excellent Tina player who even gets a few rounds on Master.

We also see Dallaz go ape with Leon, a character not typically used by the player. He takes out Perfect Legend's Genfu and Hayate in what some may call an upset. Dallaz was on fire until he finally met his match against Hoodless and his well-spaced Rig.

We also get to see Sweet Revenge win in a classic battle against E-Mann. We see a lot of great combos and guaranteed tech from SR and E-Mann retaliates well with his Christie. Another clutch match was Fyre vs. Bboy Dragon. There were frequent combo exchanges between Phase 4 and Mila, and the match had a great pace that led to a great conclusion of Bboy winning it... and dropping his chair to the floor out of excitement.

Top 8 started a few hours after pools and we begin with E-Man defeating Fyre. The mix-ups shown by both players created an instant Christie vs. Mila classic at this tournament when you combine the environmental awareness, power launching and everything else. Spectacular Mila, Fyre!

Dallaz was up next and fights against Nash Fan and his superb Tina. Dallaz puts up a great effort with Hitomi, but is unable to get the win against Tina's powerful mind games and damage. Though later on Nash and Tina are unable to get the win on Bboy and his fantastic pressure game.

Hoodless is able to get the win against Master in an intense set. Master really did well against Hoodless at Danger Zone with some crazy, damaging combos -- but Hoodless and his mix-ups and spacing with Rig grant him the win in an epic set. Master fights off E-Mann and Bboy in the loser bracket, but is once again unable to defeat the patient and calculating Hoodless -- previously beaten by Sweet Revenge whom now has his chance at revenge in Grand Finals.

In Grand Finals Sweet Revenge chooses Genfu and Hoodless decides to be different and chooses Jacky. Despite the awareness of the character, Hoodless loses the first match, and sticks with him to lose a second. He then chooses Rig for one last try. He successfully transitions back to Rig and wins the first two rounds, but SR adapts quickly and defeats Hoodless 3-0.

Congrats, Sweet Revenge on winning your first Last Round Major. Excellent job today, Top 8 and Pools!

1. Sweet Revenge :genfu:
2. Hoodless :rig::jacky:
3. Master :hayabusa:

Last edited:
Glad to see someone repping Ein, very rare in us tournament, too bad they had to go up against Tina though.

I completely missed it, is there any way to watch these outside the twitch channel? I have no computer and cant watch past broadcasts....

Glad to see someone repping Ein, very rare in us tournament, too bad they had to go up against Tina though.

I completely missed it, is there any way to watch these outside the twitch channel? I have no computer and cant watch past broadcasts....

Past broadcast is still not up, so the Youtube uploads might not be for a while.

Awesome matches and fun commentary :)

Are there any tournaments near Vancouver or Washington? I'd love to come out and get bopped! Hahaha

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD