News Team NINJA Costume Contest

KwonJigglypuff

I know what you mean.
Helena isn't fat, but she would look to fat for a ballerina...

But that would be original, a ballerina dancer with big boobs for once.

Kronin

Just about an outfit for Akira, the twitter user hinogami_jb sent his entry few time ago: http://t.co/FDkbCvK4O2

BkJ2yfkCcAAFixC.jpg

I think that you got a rival @Brute XD

Last edited:

Jaguar360

My favorites so far are dress casual Ryu, Argentus' Leon costume, Jahn's costume with the black shirt, and Ayane's costume with the Tengu mask. I'm going to continue working on my design tonight after I finish more hw.

EDIT: Oops. Forgot BananAkira! :)

Candy Dragon

I love this new Akira costume. This one, Rig in the unbuttoned pants outfit, kokoro in the peach school girl outfit with big white sleeves and of course my own (hehe) are all my faves. I'd love a costume pack that at least had the top 5 or 10 submissions.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Because it was easier my friend drew it in his skinnier usual style. We're going to adjust the proportions in flash along with trying out alternate options :D

and yes we will either fix the hair or just add a hood :b

This outfit is heavily inspired by Vigoorian tech as in my mind I've imagined it as recovered prototype armor.

If you have ANY opinions PLEASE let us know. and before anyone ask, that isn't a full skirt,it is separated into 3 pieces meaning it won't interfere with his rolling.
image.jpg

Argentus

Because it was easier my friend drew it in his skinnier usual style. We're going to adjust the proportions in flash along with trying out alternate options :D

This outfit is heavily inspired by Vigoorian tech as in my mind I've imagined it as recovered prototype armor.

If you have ANY opinions PLEASE let us know. and before anyone ask, that isn't a full skirt,it is separated into 3 pieces meaning it won't interfere with his rolling.
View attachment 4984
The mask immediately makes me think "cyrax" even though I wanna say "Sektor"..

Zeo

Well guys, I'm done with my costume submission for TN's costume contest. I feel kind of bad knowing that no one else can win now that this entry has been made, as it will obviously win. Thank-you to everyone for your lovely submissions. I know not everyone can be as creative and cool as me.

Now, without further adieu, I present to you...

BANANAKIRA!

Best costume.

On another note, if only I could draw. Sadly I can not and I don't think I'll be able to enter this comp and so no epic Ein design 4 u.

David Gregg

View attachment 4984

Well since I'm drunk I might as welll be 100000% honest. Sorry @Russian-chiropractic19 but I don't like it. The mask primarily turns me away. Get rid of it. It looks more dragon ball z-ish. The rest of the outfit looks much better than the mask.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Expected, I'm not particularly satisfied with the mask myself. We'll look at it after color and proportion and if need be change it, it's an easy fix to use alternate designs,but I want to keep the mask if possible after all this whole idea started from the love of the inhuman fierceness the Helghast and HUNK presented.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD