News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

No problem; actually I would suggest you to bold them, because some of the notes have letters hardly noticeable (by the way I think the best thing would have been to use the capital for them).
I can try that in about 15 minutes with a blue pen!

Argentus

Ok, by the way now I had to take off my PC so I haven't more the possibility to put together your photos in a short time :(
that's okay, this is gonna take a little longer, because I'm sayin.g screw it, and just devoting an entire third page to notes, since I can't erase to write over the old ones, because they are printed copies from kinkos lol.

DontForkWitMe

How do i go about resubmitting the updated drawings in the contest? i added darker shades to the first one and colored in the second drawing to be more consistent with each other

13704147884_728e5d0bae_o.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

How to i go about resubmitting the updated drawings in the contest? i added darker shades to the first one and colored in the second drawing to be more consistent with each other

Very simply post the entry like you did the first time adding that you are updating your previous one.

Last edited:

Argentus

How to i go about resubmitting the updated drawings in the contest? i added darker shades to the first one and colored in the second drawing to be more consistent with each other

heads up, ill be doing another version with some tweaked details. want me to leave it in black and white for you to color?

Rawbietussin

Well... He said he wanted costumes. So I assume it's more than 1.

Edit: I didn't noticed I've been ninja'd already. My iPhone hates me lol.

Last edited:

Kronin

The art is surely not good, but I think that a such outfit could end to be pretty good on Hayate (and then I would know who use together with gladiator Leon in Tag ;))

Submitted on Facebook Main page!
1490773_1428212877429103_1910987092328858419_o.jpg

So post your link too! (I already liked it ;))

EDIT: Another cowgirl outfit for Tina (by hiropblog):

BkoRAEiCMAA21sh.jpg:large

Apparently the outfit include also a Cloud-ish alternate style for Tina?

Source: https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/453303084337229824

Last edited:

Argentus

The art is surely not good, but I think that a such outfit could end to be pretty good on Hayate (and then I would know who use together with gladiator Leon in Tag ;))

I can't, FireFox mobile won't let me paste on fsd.

Rawbietussin

I like the Cloud hair very much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD