News Team NINJA Costume Contest

LF1n79y.jpg

If someone could make this in something other than MS Pain, that'd be lovely. Dog optional.

Argentus

lol now I'm gonna be all anxious and doubtful. was it too revealing? were the noted clear enough? Should I have added MMA fingerless gloves over the handwraps? Was it too "slutty" when I was going for Boyish and Sporty? WWill TN even accept it, much less Like it? I know I'm screwed out of getting it in game regardless, cuz if decided by TN, its just gonna be the usual bikinis for the usual girls. if decided by community, then just whoever has the best artistic skills. SSorry, I always assume the worst. Dammit now I'm also thinking the default underwear shoulda been purple on sides and white in center instead of the other way like I had it.

Last edited:

Candy Dragon

lol now I'm gonna be all anxious and doubtful. was it too revealing? were the noted clear enough? Should I have added MMA fingerless gloves over the handwraps? Was it too "slutty" when I was going for Boyish and Sporty? WWill TN even accept it, much less Like it? I know I'm screwed out of getting it in game regardless, cuz if decided by TN, its just gonna be the usual bikinis for the usual girls. if decided by community, then just whoever has the best artistic skills. SSorry, I always assume the worst. Dammit now I'm also thinking the default underwear shoulda been purple on sides and white in center instead of the other way like I had it.
Don't worry man, I think we all stand a pretty equal chance at the moment since none of us even know how the winner or even winners will be chosen. Just sit back and let whatever happens happen. At least know that you've had good support and advice on this forum. You've thought it through. A lot. You decided it was done and submitted it. If you were happy at that moment, then there is no point in regretting it. You shouldn't regret something you did if at the time you were happy with the choices you make :)

synce

Haha I just feel stupid seeing how much effort people like you put into theirs. I submitted my design on the same day I came up withit. I'd re-do it but I'm too lazy

Brute

Standard Donor
We could lock Argentus in a bouncy house and his own insecurities would still find a way to kill him.

WisperG

Here's my work-in-progress cocktail dress. It was really plain at first, which is why I took that waist-revealing wedge out of the side. I'm leaning towards black for the dress and the arm-sleeves. I haven't decided on the color of the stripes yet, but the shoes will match the stripes.

I didn't design it with any specific character in mind, so let me know who you all think it would look good on!

495f23fe-f20c-43c3-aa71-0d20fc96a5d5_zps816ac1ba.jpg

DontForkWitMe

Here's my work-in-progress cocktail dress. It was really plain at first, which is why I took that waist-revealing wedge out of the side. I'm leaning towards black for the dress and the arm-sleeves. I haven't decided on the color of the stripes yet, but the shoes will match the stripes.

I didn't design it with any specific character in mind, so let me know who you all think it would look good on!

495f23fe-f20c-43c3-aa71-0d20fc96a5d5_zps816ac1ba.jpg
screams lisa to me

Jaguar360

I have revised my old costume! It would be great if someone could send this to TN on Twitter or Facebook for me, as I would otherwise have to try my luck with being a month too young. Again, not the best quality because the photo was taken on my 3DS.

Attachments

• Ryu Hayabusa Costume FINAL.png
    Ryu Hayabusa Costume FINAL.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 189

Brute

Standard Donor
I have revised my old costume! It would be great if someone could send this to TN on Twitter or Facebook for me, as I would otherwise have to try my luck with being a month too young. Again, low quality because the photo was taken on my 3DS.
Sorry, I'm only allowed to make one submission and already made mine.
Hopefully someone else can help you out, though!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD