News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Kronin

ein_casual_by_enlightendshadow-d81sndn.png
[/spoiler]

Now I know what will be the subject of my next spamming to Team NINJA....

By the way I will love to see the police DLC pack to all the roster: not only Rachel but I believe that all the characters - male and females - could appear equally cool and sexy with such uniforms. It's really the only unique themed pack that I really wish to see released.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
ein_casual_by_enlightendshadow-d81sndn.png
[/spoiler]

I really think, they should give Ein an outfit like this as his new default (if he comes to DOA6). His current default imho doesn't look contemporary anymore. It has that trashy late 80ies/early 90ies look and was basically Itagaki's own clothing style. Yes, stay true to the rockstar/ black leather jacket look, but transform it into something a bit more modern. Something like the costume above. :)

I think, it was in the other costume thread, that someone posted my now about one year old concept art of a very similar costume for Ein:

doa_costume_contest_discarded_concepts_1_by_tyaren-d7fnw9d.jpg

Kronin

As I said this is definitely the design less ordinary for Ayane that I ever saw, but I truly like it just for this originality! Could be without problems a character coming out from Afro Samurai or a movie of Tarantino xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD