Characters Team Ninja, I'm speaking to you.

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Could you put less flamboyant characters in DOA6 please, that are not wrestlers! This is why I can only stand to play with Gen Fu and Jann Lee. Miguel and Paul Phoenix from Tekken are good examples. They are the quick strike heavy hitters that I love in fighting games.

Raidou is a good start, but he would be a lot more fun to play if his mimicked moves weren't nerfed in frames.

Has the development team thought of maybe adding in Pencak Silat as a guy character, from the famous Raid movies?

I presume you will be filling in the Virtua Fighter character slots with new DOA characters in your next installment? I hope you will be making another male ninja to balance out the ninja roster, rivaling Momiji.

Let's also hope that you will also bring in Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue as suggested by Yosuke Hayashi, to also celebrate the long awaited third iteration of the series.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
its kind of hard to know what he means by flamboyant considering he list characters that are the definition of.

(of a person or their behavior) tending to attract attention because of their exuberance, confidence, and stylishness.

that's Jann Lee to a fault.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The only thing flamboyant about Ein is the terrible costumes they give him.

Ein is the only character to keep his original brash and arrogant tropes, the only thing he's missing is the amnesia talk.

Lulu

Gen Fu and Jan Lee are Flamboyant ? :eek:

And on top of that you want another Ninja ?

If my brain was a computer you just Blue Screened it. :(

SoftCabbage

Gen Fu and Jan Lee are Flamboyant ? :eek:
And on top of that you want another Ninja ?
If my brain was a computer you just Blue Screened it. :(

He said he only can stand playing Gen Fu and Jann Lee and he desire more non-flamboyant characters that's not Wrestler.

Which means he implied that Hayabusa, Hayate/Ein, Rig, and Brad Wong are flamboyant.

I'll let Eliot go because he has feminine face, although his personality is masculine.

Lulu

Whew.... thank god.....
Personally I prefer Team Ninja to keep going with Flamboyant characters.... mechanically speaking its just more interesting if they can create characters without being hamstrung by limitations. You just can't get stuff like Alpha and Raido without being Flamboyant.... I think Raidou is the only Heavy Weight that isn't a grappler..... I don't think they could have don't that while still being less flamboyant.

SoftCabbage

One of the thing that makes this game unique is that the female outweigh the number of male. Which is great.

I can always hit Tekken to see overly manly men.

Lulu

One of the thing that makes this game unique is that the female outweigh the number of male. Which is great.

I can always hit Tekken to see overly manly men.
Whats Funny is if you use term "Outweigh" in a literally sense then the results might be different since Rachel is the only Super Heavy Weight female and Eliot is the only Super Light Male. Theres even more male Mid Weights than than females..... but theres one Female Character Slightly heavier than the Middle Weights.

SoftCabbage

Whats Funny is if you use term "Outweigh" in a literally sense then the results might be different since Rachel is the only Super Heavy Weight female and Eliot is the only Super Light Male. Theres even more male Mid Weights than than females..... but theres one Female Character Slightly heavier than the Middle Weights.

No. No. I meant 'outweigh' as in 'more female characters than the male'

UpSideDownGRUNT

He said he only can stand playing Gen Fu and Jann Lee and he desire more non-flamboyant characters that's not Wrestler.

Which means he implied that Hayabusa, Hayate/Ein, Rig, and Brad Wong are flamboyant.

I'll let Eliot go because he has feminine face, although his personality is masculine.
He also never mentioned Leon, there is literally NOTHING flamboyant at all about Leon

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
Gen Fu and Jann Lee are less flamboyant as to all the other characters who are more acrobatic with their moves, if you want to say they are. I'm talking more grounded brawlers. Akira is another good example, he is less about flips, grabs, counters, and kicks, and more about dealing heavy damage with his arms.

I only want another ninja character because there has always been two male ninjas, and two female ninjas. But now you got Momiji as the fifth wheel. There needs to be another male ninja to balance out the equation. And Alpha, Phase, and Ein don't apply, because they are character clones. But perhaps someone like Sanji, the boy from the Hayabusa village. He could be a good rival and friend to Eliot, such as the same mutual respect between Ryu and Gen Fu. It would be cool to see him under Hayate's tutelage, and become the first ninja with both the Hayabusa/Mugen Tenshin style ninjitsu.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Gen Fu and Jann Lee are less flamboyant as to all the other characters who are more acrobatic with their moves, if you want to say they are. I'm talking more grounded brawlers. Akira is another good example, he is less about flips, grabs, counters, and kicks, and more about dealing heavy damage with his arms.

I only want another ninja character because there has always been two male ninjas, and two female ninjas. But now you got Momiji as the fifth wheel. There needs to be another male ninja to balance out the equation. And Alpha, Phase, and Ein don't apply, because they are character clones. But perhaps someone like Sanji, the boy from the Hayabusa village. He could be a good rival and friend to Eliot, such as the same mutual respect between Ryu and Gen Fu. It would be cool to see him under Hayate's tutelage, and become the first ninja with both the Hayabusa/Mugen Tenshin style ninjitsu.
Ummm... Sorry but, Ein isn't a clone.

Ein is Hayate when he was suffering amnesia, Ein is a non canoncal character. He's not even a gameplay clone either because he came before Hayate/Hitomi.

Also, a Hayabusa/Mugen Tenshin mix character exists already, Momiji.

Momiji has several of Hayates moves not just his CB.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD