Characters Team Ninja, I'm speaking to you.

Lulu

Well Mila as the Fastest Grappling Type Character.... definitely a force to be reckoned with...... I would like a Female Brad Wong..... :p actually any elderly type Female would be awesome.... you just don't see female oldies in games all that much.

Lulu

Mostly in japanese video games, which when a woman is around 30-40 is consider a granny.

Thats one of the things I liked about the Naruto games.... they had Lady Chiyo and Lady Tsunade (my avatar) as playable characters..... Both of whom are village elders. On top of that Lady Tsunade has abit of a drinking problem so shes not far off from being a Drunken Fist type character.....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gen Fu and Jann Lee are less flamboyant as to all the other characters who are more acrobatic with their moves, if you want to say they are. I'm talking more grounded brawlers. Akira is another good example, he is less about flips, grabs, counters, and kicks, and more about dealing heavy damage with his arms.

I only want another ninja character because there has always been two male ninjas, and two female ninjas. But now you got Momiji as the fifth wheel. There needs to be another male ninja to balance out the equation. And Alpha, Phase, and Ein don't apply, because they are character clones. But perhaps someone like Sanji, the boy from the Hayabusa village. He could be a good rival and friend to Eliot, such as the same mutual respect between Ryu and Gen Fu. It would be cool to see him under Hayate's tutelage, and become the first ninja with both the Hayabusa/Mugen Tenshin style ninjitsu.
So...acrobatics make a man flamboyant?? oh...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

Aven Kujo-Gin

yes

flam·boy·ant1
ˌflamˈboi(y)ənt/
adjective
adjective: flamboyant
(of a person or their behavior) tending to attract attention because of their exuberance, confidence, and stylishness.
"a flamboyant display of aerobatics"
synonyms: exuberant, confident, lively, animated, vibrant, vivacious
"her flamboyant personality"
If thats the meaning of that then I want more "flamboyant" characters. One of the reasons of why I like Rig and Hayabusa so much is because their moves are so cool to watch.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I bet nobody would complain if Miyako enters the roster.
197DF13B4F30DBC50806C8

Lulu

he's closer to Bass or Leon than a ninja for me tbh

I think he's much closer to Rachel, before him she was the least "Grabby" of all the heavg weights and now that Raidou has joined the Team... he's the least "Grabby"... I honestly don't know how to describe his style....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD