DOA6 Team NINJA Plays it Safe with Version 1.14

Since Dead or Alive 6 couldn't be delayed the community has since been treated to minuscule bi-weekly updates that provide simple fixes and additional content for the game. Patch notes have been released via Team NINJA's official website and Summer continues this Fall with the 19.99 USD 'Hot Summer' Bikini pack. This is the third consecutive DLC pack to completely shutout the male characters and the second set not included in a Season Pass.

Our report for Version 1.13 was adamant about bringing back tournament notifications to the news box located at the main menu for DOA6, and Team NINJA has quickly responded to this coincidentally with notices pertaining to the Main Event of the Dead or Alive 6 World Championship this month at DOA Festival. To make things even better, Team NINJA's offline attraction is being promoted through the loading screens as well.

If you find any stealth changes you are encouraged to share them in the forum or in the comments section. Patch notes are always closely examined by FSD staff, but there is not much at all to report with the only corrections being KO animation and voice-over fixes. To preserve what players have learned so far with the first series of the DOA6WC, it would appear that Team NINJA is choosing to reserve risky changes for a future circuit.

Based on our reports for offline tournaments the characters most equip for the Main Event are going be: :kasumi: :kula: :tina: :hayabusa::eliot:

Banner Photography by @KasumiLover

Last edited:
I was very disappointed to know that the newest costume set wasn’t included in the season 3 pass.

How about giving us the older costumes if we’ve already paid once for them and actually putting some creative work and develop some new costumes.

How about giving us the older costumes if we’ve already paid once for them and actually putting some creative work and develop some new costumes.
That's what they're doing now, except you have to pay for the older revival costumes and they're not apart of the season pass and the new costumes for this season are pretty much girls only

*sigh* Yes it's been mentioned. Really sad, but at least they are bringing up tournaments.

I can't get over that it just seems like they don't care. I'm not sure how to review this update in a positive way. A free costume is hardly enough to redeem some of their current sins.

The constant female outfits is kind of annoying, the old costumes could have easily just been transferred from our DOA5 accounts. I'm purchasing these just to support Team NINJA and I feel like the DLC clearly benefits them. But it doesn't benefit me at all and instead of saying "wow they are buying it anyway, let's make it better" we are getting "let's milk them until the game inevitably dies."

I'm extremely disappointed with Team NINJA right now. Especially since Nioh 2 is such a great game in its beta phase. They have pretty much assholed everyone and I'm about to go back to my nasty self.

If they don't announce a world championship 2 with a prize pot equal or higher than the last it pretty much means they knew they had jack shit all along.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD