Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Xhominid The Demon Within

Since this is basically the thread for all news and info:

I just watched Kwiggle's Twitch stream and when he checked out Quest Mode something imo awful became apparent:
You not only unlock costume parts for random characters, but you also unlock the costumes randomly. You can't unlock costume parts for the characters or costumes that you want. That's a really awful system.

tenor.gif

I play Gacha Games, I live for this shit! Sorry for you guys though.

werewolfgold

Ehhhhhh, not a fan. It's not the end of the world. But, I like giving people the choice to work toward what they want.
GGXrd does it right with its Fishing mode. You can buy stuff directly in the gallery for a set price, or you can try your luck with fishing for cheap and see what you get.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah, many really don't like gacha or loot box-types of games. Since it seemed to work for them in recent DOAX games they must've thought it was a great idea to implement it in DOA6 as well. *sighs*

Macca Beam

i guess the only bright side is you can continually play your main while unlocking things for the others. of course it still doesn't justify the randomness
and yeah you have to deal with it every day in rpgs, but what's in that containment genre should stay there.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Apparently on the Deluxe demo for Xbox you can access training mode already but can't on ps4. I tweeted Master about it and he said he'll look into it so hopefully ps4 users will be able to go on early too

Hopefully his look into it isn't "alright training mode shouldn't be active for these guys" KEK.

Hopefully PS4 gets that part open too.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Giantbomb made a little preview video, they went into most modes and even some missions into story mode:

Interesting observation:
In the menu you can turn on/off:
hit effects, dirt, sweat and water, violence and softness. Softness is of course the infamous breast bounce. Natural means it's on, unnatural means it is off. No other options for bounce this time.
There also was a graphics or framerate option on PS4 Pro. Weird, didn't they say it is 1080p on the Pro anyway? I wonder what graphics are actually improved. If Digital Foundry isn't looking into this, and I don't think they will, we will probably never know, lol.

Random unlocks are lame af! Ive played so much with Donatello in Injustice 2 and still dont have what I want for him. I dont want that to be the case for DOA.

Yeah, so far I can't quite foresee how much this will annoy me. What is worrying me is that the difficulty will constantly rise in Quest Mode and there might be costume parts for characters that I want that I am never going to unlock, because at some point the difficulty will be be too high for me. :/

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Saw this:

https://kotaku.com/dead-or-alive-6-s-quest-mode-is-exactly-the-single-play-1832787537

What is worrying me is that the difficulty will constantly rise in Quest Mode and there might be costume parts for characters that I want that I am never going to unlock, because at some point the difficulty will be be too high for me. :/

Don't blame you yeah. Difficulty is not a problem for me, but that is actually pretty unfair for anyone who's interested into unlocking the stuff in general and showcasing to post. With enough feedback, I think TN could possibly tone down or adjust difficulty requirements in missions.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

That guy who made the costume video yesterday posted the early cutscenes of the story.

Apparently Bass is letting Rig stay with him, and Marie Rose is initially pretending to be Honoka's friend to guard her which is petty xD Nyo with Leifang in the cutscenes was so forced tbh and Tina like I figured is too young to become governor so looks like that's not gonna be what she's about in DOA6 xD

Xhominid The Demon Within

That guy who made the costume video yesterday posted the early cutscenes of the story.

Apparently Bass is letting Rig stay with him, and Marie Rose is initially pretending to be Honoka's friend to guard her which is petty xD Nyo with Leifang in the cutscenes was so forced tbh and Tina like I figured is too young to become governor so looks like that's not gonna be what she's about in DOA6 xD

The Nyotengu and Lei Fang scene seems to be building more towards Nyotengu being mischievous and most likely knowing about Lei's feelings towards Jann. She probably been spying on her for quite a bit.

The Marie/Honoka scene is pretty funny in terms of the fact Honoka is just that gullible and seeing Marie trying to stop Hayate is fucking hilarious on multiple levels.

PhoenixVFIRE

marie checking out hayate as he walked in? that's a whole mood...

also diego laying on the car, team ninja wins this round...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD