Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

Onryoki

Standard Donor
NiCO is definitely gonna be a main of mine, I used to be very skeptic about the new female character but I am happy it’s NiCO.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thank you for making a place to post Twitter updates, I always did feel out of place when I did post them in the graphics thread xD if I see any on Twitter I'll post them here

And I can't wait for Nico, she's gonna replace Naotora as my bi icon sub!:cool:

Raansu

Instead of pushing these types of tweets and mini-news updates in other threads, we might as well keep it all together in one place. Team NINJA has been posting a lot of Twitter news as we get closer to the release of DOA6. You follow them, right?

NiCO looks neat. I love that they dulled out the danger zone stage. The luminosity on it in doa5 was way too bright imo.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Can we talk about how great of a job Manny is doing with the DOA Twitter? He is doing BITS. He's basically giving us a tutorial of the game before it even drops, giving us mad gameplay content AND is sharing community art. He's doing his job better than most community managers. Whoever is doing the work on the Japanese side of things, they need to be applauded too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't really understand what they mean by sds in this case tho since that stun isn't the SDS that comes from attacks like Kasumi's 4H+K. Plus it makes me wonder if attacks like that will me made unsafe since you have to break hold out of them, but I supposes that's because there's no more stagger escape

Raansu

I don't really understand what they mean by sds in this case tho since that stun isn't the SDS that comes from attacks like Kasumi's 4H+K. Plus it makes me wonder if attacks like that will me made unsafe since you have to break hold out of them, but I supposes that's because there's no more stagger escape

That punch causes a sit down in 5. Clearly they changed the animation on sit downs. The old animations are probably gone since they converted them into fatal stuns.

I'm really loving that they are expanding the fatal stun to things outside of fatal rush.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That punch causes a sit down in 5. Clearly(?) they changed the animation on sit downs. The old animations are probably gone since they converted them into fatal stuns.

I'm really loving that they are expanding the fatal stun to things outside of fatal rush.
I clearly didn't see tbh xD, Hitomi has that one kick from Ein that does the other sit down stun animation. I know that 7P punch causes a SDS, but once again what I mean is the animation was different. Naotora for instance will get the regular actual SDS stun if she does 6KKK8K on NH, but if she is able to make 6KKK8K hit as a combo it'll give that same kneel crumple stun that Rig's 7P suddenly has in DOA6

And I'll still have to see, I don't think they took them out since in recent build gameplay I've seen that old SDS in a move Hitomi and Marie Rose had. They probably replaced the stun in the final game but I'll have to actually see more than just Rig's 7P

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I clearly didn't see tbh xD, Hitomi has that one kick from Ein that does the other sit down stun animation. I know that 7P punch causes a SDS, but once again what I mean is the animation was different. Naotora for instance will get the regular actual SDS stun if she does 6KKK8K on NH, but if she is able to make 6KKK8K hit as a combo it'll give that same kneel crumple stun that Rig's 7P suddenly has in DOA6

And I'll still have to see, I don't think they took them out since in recent build gameplay I've seen that old SDS in a move Hitomi and Marie Rose had. They probably replaced the stun in the final game but I'll have to actually see more than just Rig's 7P
It deadass looks like they have JUST added this to the current build of DOA6 (NiCO Kokoro Lisa Eliot Brad Build - but let’s just call it 2MO Build standing for 2 months until release)

Before 2MO, the SDS animation was the same and wasn’t considered a Fatal Stun. Manny did 4H+K as Hayabusa in the Shoryuken video and it didn’t give this effect. DOAFes build also didn’t have this implemented. We must remember that the builds that they are showing on Twitter are always ahead of what people get to play.

It seems that they fully started working and focusing on the balance of DOA6 for this 2MO build. Maybe we can get throw breaks.....

crapoZK

Standard Donor
It’s new. But......... It looks so damn weird. All of this is being done to nerf her getting guaranteed ground throws from holds.

Do not be fooled, Mila is about to be much weaker.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD