Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Chapstick

I just froze midfight

I had it happen earlier where someone just stopped fighting for no reason, maybe a freeze happened to them

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think I had my first rage quit xD I was fighting an ayane player and they were beating my ass but I used a fatal rush into a Break hold and I was about to beat them but they just disconnected...

Hailo_Hwm

I think I had my first rage quit xD I was fighting an ayane player and they were beating my ass but I used a fatal rush into a Break hold and I was about to beat them but they just disconnected...
That was me. Screw you and your skills. Lol jk. Wasn't me but I'm using ayane too bad can't use the bow dresssss!! >:0 good luck out there lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That was me. Screw you and your skills. Lol jk. Wasn't me but I'm using ayane too bad can't use the bow dresssss!! >:0 good luck out there lol
Thank you and good luck to you too xD Also does anyone know if some attacks can avoid side step strikes even after you successfully did one? I was fighting an Ayane and she did 236K and I saw and stepped it and did the step attack but it just missed even tho Ayane was still recovering and that match was 4-5 bar so idk if it was a bug or something...

Chapstick

Okay lmfao my favorite bug from 5 is back apparently. You get a black loading screen while the fight continues and your opponent gets a free win. This time you can hear your opponent’s sound effects during it.

Edit- and you get an endless black loading screen after the match is done

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There's another strange bug too, I was playing versus a Diego player and we were about to fight but the game swapped me to HIS Diego(I was supposed to use Kasumi) and I was basically playing Diego so at first I thought the game was lagging and I was losing, but then it froze because he disconnected from the network...

uwu

to the people who are able to play the beta, there is a survey you can take on the official website if you wanna give feedback (i would but i play xbox TT)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Kasumi's Breakblow is pretty cool, also all 4K60FPS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Chapstick:

Also I stopped at 51 winstreak, this game is fun lol (or rather beta), but I think I'll have to get it on PC before console or something. Console net play has never been the best unfortunately, lots of desyncs which apparently you get penalized for it. The opponent could leave mid match and the game would still result you in a loss. Overall, I had fun with the beta but the online was expected, wasn't the greatest and sometimes takes a while to get a match going but hey, I had fun. Will buy the full game on release.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD