Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well, it’s supposed to be a network test. It’s solely here to test the network so a training mode seems unnecessary for it. I do understand your disappointment though.

You had network tests in other games that have training mode with ranked that can't be turned off though. So when you hop in training, ranked can't be turned off. DOA6 beta sounds like it doesn't have it period.

That's a terrible approach. I get that people get optimistic in general because DOA6 is coming and it's the newest games, but sometimes people have to get up and say "look man, that right there is just downright weird".

It's whatever though, game is coming out in March and I'll just regularly do steamrolls with KBD and throw punishment, but man...just imagine the stuff people could find.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
You had network tests in other games that have training mode with ranked that can't be turned off though. So when you hop in training, ranked can't be turned off. DOA6 beta sounds like it doesn't have it period.

That's a terrible approach. I get that people get optimistic in general because DOA6 is coming and it's the newest games, but sometimes people have to get up and say "look man, that right there is just downright weird".
It certainly is weird, but in the end we can all go to training mode on March 1st.

Macca Beam

pretty sure hype man was axed due to cultural reasons. japanese trailers in general have it, english trailers in general prefer silence or a gruff narrator
and then you have english speakers frequently complaining about "overacting" in [other languages]

are they serious with that training stage? reminds me of those debug rooms used only during development. anybody could make that in 5 minutes.
stage count is definitely lacking. as if there's a more obvious "buy ultimate later guys"

hitomi's green dress looks good.

Vigoorian King

dX89yyI.png

Costume pattern part? What does that even mean?

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Who remembers in DOA5UA where whenever you fought someone and won in the offline modes, you’d get a piece of a puzzle to fit into a photo which was of a character’s costume. Once you obtained all 9 pieces, you’d unlock that costume.

That’s probably what this is.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Who remembers in DOA5UA where whenever you fought someone and won in the offline modes, you’d get a piece of a puzzle to fit into a photo which was of a character’s costume. Once you obtained all 9 pieces, you’d unlock that costume.

That’s probably what this is.
Looks more like currency to me.

Jadeinchains

That trailer has me so hyped, I want this game so bad! Xo
also when showing of the outfits I saw in the hairstyles bit "La mariposa - short"...hmm I wonder If she has a long hair alternative style?
These outfits are amazing by the way, all of them. I also really like the whole thing of playing missions to get money to buy outfits and getting unlockables like ( what looked like ) a way to get different colours of it. This game just looks incredible!

KwonJigglypuff

In DOA Central, it also shows that Lei Fang has a hairstyle called "Lei Fang - short". Does this mean she could have a hairstyle called "Mila - x" for instance, like you could mix between the characters ?

Helena's deluxe outfit looks pretty disappointing though. Not elegant nor fitting.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wasn't expecting that trailer they dropped earlier, this Eliot face is priceless xD

Fotor_154721267208240.jpg

I wish he'd look at me that way and not Tina xD but on a serious note that trailer basically showed everything we wanted to know like the music changes and stuff and the game will even have an encyclopedia! :-O If it's really gonna have all this content then I'm glad it's delayed since it's like they're going all out. That trailer is way more hype than anything Namco could have done xD

Also only two more hours till the beta ^.^

SaihateDYNAMO

Why do I feel I'm the only guy who cares about the story in this topic? Or atleast character interaction.
You’re not, trust me. I just feel like everyone’s waiting for more story info to drop i guess? There’s not much about the story to discuss outside of super basic speculation. This is the first time in a long while I’m actually excited for a fighting game’s story because I know we’re going to get so many questions from 5 answered.

dX89yyI.png

Costume pattern part? What does that even mean?
I KNOW THEY’RE NOT GIVING US PATTERNS FOR OUTFITS!????? THIS WAS ONE OF THE MAIN THINGS I WANTED OMFG. PLEASE LET THIS BE A THING! I’m going to stunt HARD online with these customs xD
My face during the ENTIRE trailer!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You’re not, trust me. I just feel like everyone’s waiting for more story info to drop i guess? There’s not much about the story to discuss outside of super basic speculation. This is the first time in a long while I’m actually excited for a fighting game’s story because I know we’re going to get so many questions from 5 answered.

I KNOW THEY’RE NOT GIVING US PATTERNS FOR OUTFITS!????? THIS WAS ONE OF THE MAIN THINGS I WANTED OMFG. PLEASE LET THIS BE A THING! I’m going to stunt HARD online with these customs xD

My face during the ENTIRE trailer!
IKR???!!! It's so exciting(although I didn't see any more noteworthy Eliot besides that story scene xD) Also I heard someone bring up deluxe costumes, were they shown yet in another trailer I may have missed?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD