Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

RagnorRob

Lots of hype for Mai; love her in DOA5. Glad she's coming in during the first season.
No hype or interest in the costumes presented...I've bought season passes before and was all set to buy this one too but now I'm thinking I'll just buy individual costumes I like instead.
Disappointed there was no mention of the Aerial Gardens stage that has been rumored.

Jadeinchains

...I fell asleep after my post a couple pages back...

So what did I miss? I think it was -

1. Season pass announcement starting from day one including a snk collab which includes two snk characters as dlc.

2. Random picture of a beautiful interracial family, Russian man with his teen Japanese wife and their adopted Swedish daughter who's only 3 months younger than the mum.

Is that everything? Did they show the deluxe outfits?

And as far as the season pass goes and snk collab I think it's cool, Plus we already know then that we'll instantly be getting character dlc which is cool.

PhoenixVFIRE

1. Season pass announcement starting from day one including a snk collab which includes two snk characters as dlc.

2. Random picture of a beautiful interracial family, Russian man with his teen Japanese wife and their adopted Swedish daughter who's only 3 months younger than the mum.

And as far as the season pass goes and snk collab I think it's cool, Plus we already know then that we'll instantly be getting character dlc which is cool.
you missed bass putting the tip in nyotengu

Macca Beam

and a tournament. i liked that news the most because it made all the "nooo doa is over" "nooo doa was killed because of X and Y" crying at the last doa5 tourney even more hilarious in retrospect

Random picture of a beautiful interracial family, Russian man with his teen Japanese wife and their adopted Swedish daughter who's only 3 months younger than the mum.
kek

Jadeinchains

you missed bass putting the tip in nyotengu

tumblr_pmvvq3tA1Q1rzbdqg_250.jpg

I MISSED WHAT?!

( And oh lol I see now the interracial wedding is actually the first dlc pack of season 1. That's cool. Wonder If Christie will get this? )
latest

Xhominid The Demon Within

and a tournament. i liked that news the most because it made all the "nooo doa is over" "nooo doa was killed because of X and Y" crying at the last doa5 tourney even more hilarious in retrospect

kek

Yeah the doom and gloom, honestly thinking about it, is SUPREMELY overblown. It's embarrassing, yes, but it's honestly just something that doesn't ultimately jeopardize DOA in any actual way past it's rep... but most people never thought it wanted to be anything less than what's shown now.

So pretty much it's dumb marketing and TN- no fuck it, Koei Tecmo doesn't seem to understand that US people was watching that stream.

Jadeinchains

I think It was mentioned further back but another good thing about doa6 at evo is that I feel like once and for all the "omg the fanservice is gone" people have been silenced, and now everyone during a big evo event has had it shown to them that the fanservice is very...VERY clearly still around. And considering I'm seeing people call out EVO for stopping the stream and supporting doa6. ( including the guy that does those flatscreen and porkchop videos which was cool lol ) I'd say this evo event was great for doa6's perception.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

tenor.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD