Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

The wedding outfits are looking really great, Lol at Nyo's fan being the bouquet of flowers.

I'm still waiting on getting my preorder codes for Nyo and the kasumi outfit from the shop I bought them for but since It's the actual release date now hopefully later today they'll appear on my account with them.

@Chapstick oh hey cool I'm guessing you have the game too now! :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The video thumbnail looks good! All 26 characters in 1 picture.

-----

Wedding costumes for NiCO and Nyotengu

They have more too in this Famitsu scan too, it looks like phase won't be in this one yet >_>

https://s.famitsu.com/news/201903/01172730.html

On the plus side the others look good so far, Hayate almost looks like ein again xD
y_5c78f9feb026a.jpg
y_5c78f9feb44d4.jpg
y_5c78f9fed2161.jpg

@juliusxcix Kokoro is shown for you! XD

dante_huyvu

Tyaren

Standard Donor
One of the first big review sites, Eurogamer, released their review of the game...and they rip it to shreds:

"Dead or Alive 6 review: naff and likely to embarrass
Better off dead."

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-03-01-dead-or-alive-6-review-naff-and-likely-to-embarrass

As I mentioned before, don't piss off the the gaming press by brazenly lying to them. Reviews do matter, especially for a more niche fighting game that needs to grow its audience. Let's see what IGN has to say...

Princess Kasumi

I agree with him "Ah, Dead or Alive. The boob game. The kawaii cash grab. "
The season pass 1 cost more than the actual game by itself. Tekken's Season pass 1 and 2 were not this crazy expensive. It's the only way for them to make a living by buying their overpriced season pass.

Jadeinchains

"Ah dead or alive. The boob gane. The kawaii cash grab"

...the review actually says that...gee wiz that doesn't sound biased at all! :eek:
I'm definitely sure the reviewer isn't the type to lower games scores based on it not catering to their *cough* "core values".

Reactions: YEH
One of the first big review sites, Eurogamer, released their review of the game...and they rip it to shreds:

Better off dead."

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-03-01-dead-or-alive-6-review-naff-and-likely-to-embarrass

As I mentioned before, don't piss off the the gaming press by brazenly lying to them. Reviews do matter, especially for a more niche fighting game that needs to grow its audience. Let's see what IGN has to say...
Ayane big boobs die for this (really why only Ayane and Helena).
The journos don't like DOA, hope than Shimbori get the message.

Jadeinchains

giphy.gif

Journos never like DOA except for the ones that are honest. Shimbori doesn't need to get any message this is a repeat of DOA5 which you are either entirely forgetting or were not present for.

Preach sis!
Anyway I've never been one to care about these reviewers thoughts and If the blatant bias of that one is anything to go by I'll be continuing to not care about them.

human013

2012 was the year I started to take an interest in game journalists' "reviews" and it was also the year that I completely stopped caring about them all thanks to DOA5. I went in wanting legitimate information about a game and series I never played before but got nothing close to that. It's not surprising nothing has changed since then.

SoftCabbage

2012 was the year I started to take an interest in game journalists' "reviews" and it was also the year that I completely stopped caring about them all thanks to DOA5.
Thanks for not propagating bullshit as they spread by the so-called 'journalist'. :thumbs up:

Faith in gaming community restored. Well, not completely, but kinda.

Preach sis!
Anyway I've never been one to care about these reviewers thoughts and If the blatant bias of that one is anything to go by I'll be continuing to not care about them.
That's it. Pure and simple. Review is NOT supposed to be thoughts, opinions, or worse even, a biased one.

Review is, well, REVIEW. Means fucking study the subject first inside out before laying it out on the table. Talk and tell the reader, how many characters/stage/moves/etc, what's the feature of the game, controls difficulty, unlockables, learning curve, and so on and so forth. The journalist's opinion on the reviewed subject should be well separated placed in the end and noted.

That's how these so called reviewer and journalist, including those Youtube slobs, should review something instead of trying to influence people into thinking the same way as they do, acting as the quality determiner and god of truth, and even spreading false information for the sake of brainwashing people, on top of using 'opinion' and 'journalism' cards when they get challenged.

It’s 2019, I think it’s time to finally let videogame (or really, any kind of) journalism rest in peace already lol. I’ve never really cared about it when they actually tried, I’m not gonna start caring about what they have to say now.

Yep. Please insert Steve Carrel "Thank You!" here.

Stop consuming and spreading these so-called reviewers, no matter they are gaming website or Youtuber. They're not reviewers. They just talk shit as how they have been waiting for. That's not how review works. Ffs

I wouldn't consider them as actual journalist. These people are smearing journalism as a profession since they hold no rules of journalism in their work.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

Better off dead."

No Tyaren, they really don't anymore. After the hooplah with Gamergate embarrassing both sides and the prevalence of more and more Youtube Gaming Critics, most people just ignore Journalism at this point.

The actual issue is that Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo are only realizing now how worthless game journalists are when most companies is already aiming to get Youtube Content Creators to use their games as promo material.

Princess Kasumi

"Marie Rose, officially an 18-year-old Swedish maid, but, yeah... come on... is kitted out to be some sort of teen sex slave"

I actually agree with him lol

Macca Beam

same but who gives a fuck, all the schoolgirls were already like that since 2u/x1 lmaooooo
basically another "oh no doa is ........... still doa!?!?!?!?" review

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD