Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Addictrian

So i am really happy Momiji made it back .
Sad that she comes with NO Stage .

The Ninja Set itself is bad for me.cause i dont like the thing with this Transform costumes . didnt liked it in 5 and now its in 6 .Uh.

The Fact that besides Ryu,Ayane,Kasumi and Hayate most of the Costumes are again copy paste bothers me .

They announce the big Ninja Gaiden anniversary and bring copy paste costumes with the textures of the doa 5 dlc ninja costumes shows me again , they are lackingof creativity.

The Transformation thing into golden costumes is unnessary and boring to me , even if i am alone with that opion .(i love golden costumes)

Hope Momiji will get a Story cutscene .

And i will just buy no copy paste cotumes like Ryus ,Ayanes ,Hayates and Kasumis this time .

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So is Rachel the last Waifu left to sell as dlc before any male characters or are they going to dig even deeper in their trash heap and prioritize Alpha or Naotora or even the DOAXVV girls instead?
Shimbori stated that the VV girls won’t come to DOA, alpha and naotora won’t return because people generally didn’t like them. Rachel was datamined so she will be the next one. There were also voicefiles found of Kula and Mai addressing a “famous” person. Kula even calls him “mister” so it is some kind of lead, I guess. That momiji doesn’t get a cutscene doesn’t really matter imo, 6’s story was shit anyway.

Ninoasker

There were also voicefiles found of Kula and Mai addressing a “famous” person. Kula even calls him “mister” so it is some kind of lead, I guess.
Not really, Kula calls everyone "mister". This just confirms its a male, so... GREAT

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not really, Kula calls everyone "mister". This just confirms its a male, so... GREAT
So far her intro and/or win quotes don’t say “mister” so it is a male. Mai calls him “famous” so it is probably a guest character as well. I hope it is Kiryu.

Chisa

300px-Heikki_tonniHQ.jpg

More reused content from DOA5 and we have to pay again to get them? I don't think so.

Ninoasker

So far her intro and/or win quotes don’t say “mister” so it is a male. Mai calls him “famous” so it is probably a guest character as well. I hope it is Kiryu.
I’m not talking about DOA, I’m talking about KOF. She calls lots of male characters as “Mister” there. And wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another SNK guest.

U_C_A_F

Snk characters as guest are redundant as fuck now. Every major fighter now has one, time to move the fuck on and get non fighting game guests

onelasttime

Say it with me everyone

THE PREMIUM TICKETS AND MOMIJI ARE A GOOD THING!!!!!

This proves that TN is listening to the fan base! Great!

Boogie

so is the costume contest like ones we design or is it just for cosplayers? im still confused.
momiji not getting a story cutscene means i'm smelling a DoA 6: Ultimate stunt.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
so is the costume contest like ones we design or is it just for cosplayers? im still confused.
momiji not getting a story cutscene means i'm smelling a DoA 6: Ultimate stunt.
It's a costume contest like last time, according to Artmic Arcade on Twitter the photo contest, costume design, and cosplay collection are all different categories

Jadeinchains

Is there any kinda time we can expect the costume contest to actually start on twitter or whatever? Or is it actually exclusive to people going to doa fest rather than a "submit your designs via twitter" kinda thing?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is there any kinda time we can expect the costume contest to actually start on twitter or whatever? Or is it actually exclusive to people going to doa fest rather than a "submit your designs via twitter" kinda thing?
We'll probably have to see until they release the date like the other ones, although I doubt they'll limit it to just the handful of people attending DOA fest all of a sudden xD the only contest I remember they did something like that for was the X3 bikini one since all other ones were open to Twitter as far as I know

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I do not know, I’m still searching for the previous stream so I can watch the announcement moment back, but so far I haven’t had any success finding it.

Edit: I have found the stream, can anyone that’s fluent at Japanese please translate this, so the confusion can finally be cleared up? Thanks! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481205231 announcement starts at 6:56

Edit edit: False alarm y’all, there won’t be a costume contest. Only cosplay.

Last edited:

candynarwhal

Do you guys think we'll see Rachel sooner, rather than later?

I mean, since all SP content is released sequentially, I have a feeling she'll be first out the gate for the next one, given that her info was already datamined...

candynarwhal

Undoubtedly! I just hope they won't keep her for the last installment of SP3 (or whatever SP we're on now)...

At some point I thought they were gonna do a double whammy like they did for Mai and Kula, but I guess without splitting the gorls up, they wouldn't be able to make as big of a profit. o_O

Almost leads me to believe that if they'd bring Leon, Gen Fu and/or Ein back, they'd bundle them up as one, believing they wouldn't sell otherwise.

That would be fucking incredible for the rest of us, of course LMAO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD