Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

RetroMe91

Not them two, I counted the roster and if you subtract Mai and Princess Kula you get 27, so the revival pack will include everyone including the new girl(Rachel) and Mai and Kula won't get anything.

And I dont mean that pack, I think they'll use this one for the pack for everyone:

View attachment 29689

They'll probably give Nico Kasumi or Phase's and they'll copy and paste Hayate/Ein's for all the men and Rachel will probably get the ribbon suit one. It's the only Christmas pack that people would "want" back, the older vanilla one is trash XD
I am hoping it will be a mix of these and the Santa outfits, but that me being optimistic. Realistically, it’s just going to be Santa costumes only though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I am hoping it will be a mix of these and the Santa outfits, but that me being optimistic. Realistically, it’s just going to be Santa costumes only though.
If there is Santa suits, hopefully it'll probably be for the bulkier guys I don't care much for like Bass and Bayman, as long as Eliot gets either of the Hayate/Ein costumes I'll be happy. I don't think they will go for the santa pack over the 5U Christmas pack since idk who in the world prefers the plain Santa dresses and suits over the better 5U Christmas outfits xD but we'll just have to see what TN does

RetroMe91

If there is Santa suits, hopefully it'll probably be for the bulkier guys I don't care much for like Bass and Bayman, as long as Eliot gets either of the Hayate/Ein costumes I'll be happy. I don't think they will go for the santa pack over the 5U Christmas pack since idk who in the world prefers the plain Santa dresses and suits over the better 5U Christmas outfits xD but we'll just have to see what TN does
My preference is closer to yours, but I think they have to include at least a few of the Santa outfits because they are classics. Remember Kasumi had a Santa dress way back in DOA2. So I think they need to give us a few of those. I could care less about the slutty Christmas wrapping paper though. I just see them being lazy and doing the Santa packs vs a variety. I say that and I love the Reindeer outfits.

P2p1mbs

Be realistic :p its going to be the Santa suits; they would be too lazy to use anything else :rolleyes:.

HHH816

hopefully this design

148.jpg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Here's the price for the full thing. Cheaper than the other packs at least.
View attachment 29690
Unrelated note:if you have any multiple profiles on the PS4 and you buy separately through this "ticket" system and not the pack itself, you may not be able to use the same DLC on another profile on that PS4, making things a little more frustrating

Also in another unrelated note, can you take off Kasumi and Lei Fang's top like in LR???

Wasn't the bunny pack 20? 30 seems like they got desperate before Christmas.

Ninoasker

What the hell. Is that hard to do something right in this game?
I honestly think this has reached a point where the funny aspect of them messing up is gone and it's now straight up sad. Like, I'm legit feeling bad when I see they just don't give a crap about DOA and its legacy anymore almost A YEAR of the game's release. What's the point of patching the game so much if it's going to break something that will need ANOTHER patch to fix it...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD