Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yay more of the same costumes in different colours!
A099AE0D-03BE-4B96-B6EF-A768F935DE9D.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
107.png

new collab with dumbbell anime. dumbbell accessories? costume? new stage? who knows.

fig.png

If they give us costumes exactly like those girls are wearing I wouldn't mind at all!<3 They can hold the dumbbells but they'd probably give only Nyo the accessory anyway xD

Dionysus

I don't know why you'd organize a collaboration just to add title cards, but I guess they feel like it's a good idea. Any outfits would just be generic gymwear or a retread of the arabic/harem set anyway (though I did like those and hope they're in the 'revival' even though the revival stuff itself is bad).

SaihateDYNAMO

"New stage" lol they'll probably just use Sweat since it's a gym

EDIT: welp it’s just titles... can’t wait to show everyone during my intros how much i adore pumping iron right guys =)))

Last edited:

Lycanthrope -R-

What a battle this will be! Your nominees for Best Fighting Game at #TheGameAwards on December 12:

Dead or Alive 6
Jump Force
Mortal Kombat 11
Samurai Showdown
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Vote now: https://t.co/aJA2LjdyVQ

An honor to be nominated, I suppose.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if this was posted yet but it seems like workout costumes are next. They were either leaked or announced on the FB page xD

I'm kinda glad I was halfway right, hopefully if this is true they will have some slaying workout straight get down costumes. And the workout anime thing seems like we're getting collab titles to use as well like it was said before

Dionysus

So they are putting in workout outfits, just not as part of the collab itself. I guess they wanted leeway to make their own designs... three guesses why. Isn't Kokoro's singlet outfit already kind of already in that niche?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD