Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Is nobody going to point out that her tits look bigger in DOA6 than VV? You win some, you lose some. o_O

Can we also talk about the usage of the word "nerf", in this instance? "Nerf her butt?" You guys are incredibly embarrassing, lmao.

Leave the house. You're not actually in Japan, don't worry - you won't need subtitles. :oops:

It's not our fault they didn't show us much else in her reveal. Even other people are joining in on the fun:

UpSideDownGRUNT

might do something that you might dislike to the point where you decide to say "I'm no longer a fan of this brand."
I'm gonna be real with you, I'm kinda already there. I cannot enjoy DOA6 even casually and all the full priced(sometimes even more expensive) reused costumes and now this hair colour f2p scam shit I don't see myself coming back any time soon.

DOA6 had potential and while it released broken it still has some redeeming stuff after a few fixes but slowly I feel like the game has been getting worse and worse and I don't want to support that. I'd rather just play 5LR on PC and DOA2 and just pretend 6 doesn't exist at this point.

I don't even think Leon Ein or Gen Fu would bring many people back either cuz the problem is the game itself.

TheTHCGamer

I'm gonna be real with you, I'm kinda already there. I cannot enjoy DOA6 even casually and all the full priced(sometimes even more expensive) reused costumes and now this hair colour f2p scam shit I don't see myself coming back any time soon.

DOA6 had potential and while it released broken it still has some redeeming stuff after a few fixes but slowly I feel like the game has been getting worse and worse and I don't want to support that. I'd rather just play 5LR on PC and DOA2 and just pretend 6 doesn't exist at this point.

I don't even think Leon Ein or Gen Fu would bring many people back either cuz the problem is the game itself.
Exactly every time i come back to check the state of this game it reminds me that I'm glad I've stayed away for as long as i have. We as fans of the franchise deserve better then DoA6.

zoo

Be careful what your asking for, because new publisher/devs might do something that you might dislike to the point where you decide to say "I'm no longer a fan of this brand”
Yeah like charge $90 for season passes with no worthwhile content, or launch the game with no lobbies, or backtrack on every creative decision proposed, or have one true new DLC character and stage (not even) in its first year, or leasing hair colors to your fans, or turning a series that thrived off it’s coolness and beauty into a generic gacha anime dress up game, or removing tag mode, or shitting on whatever artistic ambition DOA5 had, or removing mechanics to where even your top players drop out, or failing at any marketing opportunity imaginable, or being lucky jump force was a thing so it wouldn’t take most embarrassing fighter of 2019.

I suppose if a new publisher did all that I’d have to reconsider

Though sure a new company could order for Ayane and Kasumi to be hookers or remove every male on the roster, which actually would be fine with a certain crowd. But I’m assuming if another publisher truly wanted the DOA brand they’d look to make at least a better game than Tekken or Soulcalibur given its the competition. I’d actually be interested. Would you rather see a possible different take on the game that actually wants to be something, might have a good chance of grabbing attention, and likely won’t murder your wallet over some outfits or a shadow of what once was that is surviving off its titty spinoff and relies on thousands to costumes to survive? And I shouldn’t blame TN too hard on all of it, DOA is their child after all, but I couldn’t imagine a scenario where TN would migrate to a new publisher.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The next chapter of this scam is continuing since most people post here and we want you guys to see this please check out the latest on this... it's pretty sad that players are now being shoved into a corner by Koei Tecmo games and have belittled our intelligence worse than they ever have before.

I've talked with Matt Ponton for a long time and I've never seen him this furious to the company behind our fighter. Very sad day. We need to rise up harder. We thought it was enough, but it wasn't. Either we fight and hope for something or we die and become nothing after all these years.

They are bullying players to move on with their complaints. If you have received a ticket response from KT please feel free to share it. Our tipper provided a photograph but wanted to remain anonymous.

Loop

At the rate this is going DOA7 will be a f2p gacha game with a female only cast. The sad part, it'll probably be a hit, at least financially for KT.

I feel like that's where their intentions lie. DoA has always been a fighting game first and fanservice (albeit important) has been second. But now I'm under the impression they're trying to switch the 2.

The DoA fan base is small and the saddest part in all this though is that they're scamming the last fans that still have hope of better days instead of keeping them loyal.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

The next chapter of this scam is continuing since most people post here and we want you guys to see this please check out the latest on this... it's pretty sad that players are now being shoved into a corner by Koei Tecmo games and have belittled our intelligence worse than they ever have before.

I've talked with Matt Ponton for a long time and I've never seen him this furious to the company behind our fighter. Very sad day. We need to rise up harder. We thought it was enough, but it wasn't. Either we fight and hope for something or we die and become nothing after all these years.

They are bullying players to move on with their complaints. If you have received a ticket response from KT please feel free to share it. Our tipper provided a photograph but wanted to remain anonymous.
Lol even Matt has had enough. This just proves how even the most patient players have their limit, and TN really thought they could just keep playing with all of us and receive no backlash like they've been doing for a whole YEAR. Hilarious!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah like charge $90 for season passes with no worthwhile content, or launch the game with no lobbies, or backtrack on every creative decision proposed, or have one true new DLC character and stage (not even) in its first year, or leasing hair colors to your fans, or turning a series that thrived off it’s coolness and beauty into a generic gacha anime dress up game, or removing tag mode, or shitting on whatever artistic ambition DOA5 had, or removing mechanics to where even your top players drop out, or failing at any marketing opportunity imaginable, or being lucky jump force was a thing so it wouldn’t take most embarrassing fighter of 2019.

I suppose if a new publisher did all that I’d have to reconsider

Though sure a new company could order for Ayane and Kasumi to be hookers or remove every male on the roster, which actually would be fine with a certain crowd. But I’m assuming if another publisher truly wanted the DOA brand they’d look to make at least a better game than Tekken or Soulcalibur given its the competition. I’d actually be interested. Would you rather see a possible different take on the game that actually wants to be something, might have a good chance of grabbing attention, and likely won’t murder your wallet over some outfits or a shadow of what once was that is surviving off its titty spinoff and relies on thousands to costumes to survive? And I shouldn’t blame TN too hard on all of it, DOA is their child after all, but I couldn’t imagine a scenario where TN would migrate to a new publisher.

Best post by far. Good stuff Zoo.

Reactions: zoo

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Looks like one news source acknowledged this shit so far.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD