Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jackie Chan Fan

I imagine if something like this happened to Injustice 2, Soul Calibur VI, and Tekken 7 where character customization is a big part of the game. Changing a character's outfit requires payment of real money. Every character will be in their underwear. lol

Loop

DOA7, where you can pull the gacha to win exclusive SSR hair colors! 25$ a x10 pull!

No, pretty sure Koei Tecmo will introduce a mechanic where a character's hair can get dirty after a fight and if you want to clean them and look pretty you have to send them to a virtual haidresser to get a cleaning treatment which of course will cost 5$. But the best trick is that it will take up to 7 days depending on the hair's condition and you can't play your character until the process is complete. Also ,each day that passes will cost you an additional 1$ because fuck y'all.

HHH816

calm down,changing hair color don't broke the game.

let the whales do their job.

let DOA6 become the price asset for Koei Tecmo

Kasumi-Phase-X

I'm gonna be real with you, I'm kinda already there. I cannot enjoy DOA6 even casually and all the full priced(sometimes even more expensive) reused costumes and now this hair colour f2p scam shit I don't see myself coming back any time soon.

DOA6 had potential and while it released broken it still has some redeeming stuff after a few fixes but slowly I feel like the game has been getting worse and worse and I don't want to support that. I'd rather just play 5LR on PC and DOA2 and just pretend 6 doesn't exist at this point.

I don't even think Leon Ein or Gen Fu would bring many people back either cuz the problem is the game itself.

If your there, then what are your thoughts on wanting new publisher/developer?

Honestly, the stuff with DOA6 reusing costumes would be one thing for KT to include since they have a library of costume sets to include for the new game (similar to what SCVI would have here & there), but Hair Color controversy is something I wouldn't expect them to charge along with having to buy again just to set hair color to default along with it being console exclusive (which is something I wouldn't want that exclusive). I wouldn't blame you for that Hair Color controversy since that is a Triple A move. (which reminds Me of something similar thing happen to DOAX3 which had something to do with the tickets, its been awhile).

DOA5LR would definitely be the best choice to play (since thats My favorite), and I wouldn't completely pretend DOA6 didn't happen since you gotta remember how DOA6 Team/KT handled things so you might be a bit more cautious.

For any DOA fan that is turned off by Season Passes, Reused Costumes, & Hair Color. They probably wouldn't come back for the old male veterans.

Yeah like charge $90 for season passes with no worthwhile content, or launch the game with no lobbies, or backtrack on every creative decision proposed, or have one true new DLC character and stage (not even) in its first year, or leasing hair colors to your fans, or turning a series that thrived off it’s coolness and beauty into a generic gacha anime dress up game, or removing tag mode, or shitting on whatever artistic ambition DOA5 had, or removing mechanics to where even your top players drop out, or failing at any marketing opportunity imaginable, or being lucky jump force was a thing so it wouldn’t take most embarrassing fighter of 2019.

I suppose if a new publisher did all that I’d have to reconsider

Though sure a new company could order for Ayane and Kasumi to be hookers or remove every male on the roster, which actually would be fine with a certain crowd. But I’m assuming if another publisher truly wanted the DOA brand they’d look to make at least a better game than Tekken or Soulcalibur given its the competition. I’d actually be interested. Would you rather see a possible different take on the game that actually wants to be something, might have a good chance of grabbing attention, and likely won’t murder your wallet over some outfits or a shadow of what once was that is surviving off its titty spinoff and relies on thousands to costumes to survive? And I shouldn’t blame TN too hard on all of it, DOA is their child after all, but I couldn’t imagine a scenario where TN would migrate to a new publisher.

Charging $90 Season Pass would be something KT would do since, these survived through out DOA5LR lifespan since their first pass so DOA6 will likely follow what DOA5LR previously did. Games nowadays are releasing incomplete, or doesn't have everything from the start is now the new standard which isn't just a KT thing. Assuming these proposed decision were worth it, since the things I've heard wasn't too excited to begin with. DOA6 would need to fulfill requests for Momiji & Rachel along with giving DOAVV brand a collaboration, and do you mind on what new DLC character we even wind up getting? Hair Color thing is going to be as famous as SFXT disc locked DLC. I would be more concern about losing part of DOA sexy content due to social trends or for eSports sake than being turned into generic gacha anime dress up game (which borrow few elements from mainly for PS4). Failing marketing opportunity is something I wouldn't completely disagree with. Last comment about Jump Force has really nothing to do with anything, since these majority of fighters in Game of the Years are something mainstream knows.

The reason I mention "Be careful what you ask for" is what if new publisher does would do Loot Boxes/Gacha Machines (in order to get whatever you have to spend real money to get it), or does something what Konami would do like made the brand into a waifu game like Bombergirl:

Aka standalone female version of Bomberman, but more given more moe-style. It would be like Me wishing the developers of Hyperdimension Neptunia to handle the DOA brand, even if the risks are being handled by people who have never done fighting games before which could result in some huge gameplay flaws.

For Me I would want something done differently for the DOA mainline titles with KT still as publishers (possibly only available Japan/Asia), mainly to start with abandon their serious approaches on how both DOA5 & DOA6 started with before DLC, new game to be a proper follow up from DOA5LR from costumes & features to gain attention from people who made numbers in DOAVV Steam charts that is all for now.

Dionysus

doaslave.PNG

Found on a JP message board and posted without comment lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Even Yosuke Hayashi was involved?! I knew it. That man snuck into the development room into making people believe he wasn't involved with DOA6, but he was all along obviously duh. He might of been the one where he went in there super late at night to TN studios according to the rumors, added the tickets to hair color, and then escaped through the vents without anyone noticing avoiding all the traps.

That sly ninja. He almost had the community fooled, but he's definitely not fooling me. He thinks he's what? Reeju Haiyabossa? alright Hayashi I see you.

Yurlungur

Naw, I need some more context. Where is this? lol

Also lol at that translation.
"Looks like the stupid TN perv slaves have opened their eyes and realized how stupid they are, too!!!!!"

But that translation could change slightly depending on the surrounding context.

no I think that was the context

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think that's the case xD there is always silence when they're leading on to the next month. I think we'll hear some stuff about the next revival pass maybe before this week ends or next week and they'll start to tease us with Tamaki and the contest winner design costumes at the end of the month since they've released Rachel and Momiji near the month's end

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Whew. For a minute I saw Nioh and immediately thought they about to start charging players to unsheathe a sword, or update on final release to charge for newer hair colors. Almost had me there!

KT playing too much games right now.

Leifang

Whew. For a minute I saw Nioh and immediately thought they about to start charging players to unsheathe a sword, or update on final release to charge for newer hair colors. Almost had me there!

KT playing too much games right now.
You scared me for a moment lol I just Pre-ordered Nioh 2 special edition. Whew!

zoo

So will more fans actually start to be critical of KT's scams from now on or prove they learned absolutely nothing from all this by buying whatever overpriced rehashed costume set that's thrown at them next?? stay tuned for the new 'Surviving DOA'

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD