Team Ninja Twitter

Allan Paris

Overall, what the hell are you talking about?

Sigh, I don't even know where to start with that wall of text you posted. I don't even know why I acknowledge the first post. I had no idea that would come from it. You really need to look around and read the things on this site my man. The stuff you say is ridiculous, 50% because I need a translator to decipher your post and the other 50% is just straight bullshit of someone who has ONLY EVER PLAYED DOA4 at a remedial level!

I am gone, please, please do not quote or respond to this. This thread is not the place for this. Just Pm me if you really have to speak on this.

donerjack

only played doa4? remid level? tc noob, from 100 fights u have 10 win vs me, pls don't talk about who is how there... m playing it from 96.. lol

PS. Ignorance is blessing, but whatever stay on yr low or mid level of understanding, playing and thinking.. not carrying, ,thanks for the invitation although, but m done (posting on the forum).

Awesmic

Standard Donor
only played doa4? remid level? tc noob, from 100 fights u have 10 win vs me, pls don't talk about who is how there... m playing it from 96.. lol

PS. Ignorance is blessing, but whatever stay on yr low or mid level of understanding, playing and thinking.. not carrying, ,thanks for the invitation although, but m done (posting on the forum).
For the record, I want to confirm that I had nothing to do with Donerjack wanting to leave.

x Sypher x

I wouldn't say he's a bad striker now even though a lot of his strikes have been nerfed, he's just been toned down a bit. He's still good though.

Jefffcore

If someone can explain to me why they think he's a "good" striker, I'll be happy to listen. I keep hearing about how great Hayabusa is and how many tools he has, but it's really not the case. His attacks aren't very good; he's slow and his crushes only crush high. He's like Leon from 4 with Izuna's.

DrDogg

If someone can explain to me why they think he's a "good" striker, I'll be happy to listen. I keep hearing about how great Hayabusa is and how many tools he has, but it's really not the case. His attacks aren't very good; he's slow and his crushes only crush high. He's like Leon from 4 with Izuna's.

Every time I have asked you questions or stated facts that counter your idea that Hayabusa sucks, you either ignore the question, ignore the post completely, or respond with a question of your own that has nothing to do with the original post.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

So he's god tier?

Jefffcore

Every time I have asked you questions or stated facts that counter your idea that Hayabusa sucks, you either ignore the question, ignore the post completely, or respond with a question of your own that has nothing to do with the original post.
Wha?! I'm not sure when or where that happened. You've never asked me any questions outside of what's wrong with being mid tier. Which I've answered. People keep saying he's hella good, I want to know why. Everything's been stated by me or avi in the Alpha thread.

Berzerk!

Latest from Shinbori

【D】 Shinbori today will hold a little bit about the story behind the trial only DOA5. # DOA5

Hold for the original [D] Although there is Shinbori various opinions among the fans, I think each had three hits but also in the development team selected, and, in fact I selected 4. # DOA5

[D] on the World Wide Shinbori, trial concluded that natural sense of "three selected" First, is that the benefits of NINJAGAIDEN3, And I was holding his head. # DOA5

While since it was given the mission to select the hold from the time of the DOAD 3 [D Shinbori, without finding the optimal solution as a fighting game. # DOA5

Days of the experiment was started from there [D Shinbori. Continued ... # DOA5

Allan Paris

They are posting in English now, so running it through google translate is not necessary. Just wait for them to post it, if you're patient.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The trick with Google Translate is to get rid of the part that has [Director Shimbori], since that gets thrown in the translation too. If you take the text and throw it into there minus that, you get something a bit more comprehensible.

今日はDOA5体験版のホールドについてちょっとだけ裏話をします。

元々ホールドについてはファンの中でもいろんな意見がありますが、実は開発チーム内でも3択だ、4択だ、とそれぞれの思いがぶつかっていました。

ワールドワイドで、しかも体験版はNINJAGAIDEN3の特典ということで、「まずは3択」というある意味自然な結論に至り、私は頭を抱えました。

DOADのころからホールドを3択にするミッションを与えられながら、対戦ゲームとしての最適解が見つからずにいたからです。

そこからまた実験の日々が始まりました。つづく…

becomes:
Today will hold a little bit about the story behind the trial only DOA5.

Hold for the original There are various opinions among the fans, I think each had three hits but also in the development team selected, and, in fact I selected four.

Worldwide, the trial concluded that natural sense of "select 3" First, is that the benefits of NINJAGAIDEN3, And I was holding his head.

While since it was given the mission to hold from the time of the three selected DOAD, without finding the optimal solution as a fighting game.

Days of the experiment was started from there. Continued ...

But AP's right, there will be a proper English translation up shortly. They've been good about that lately.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Today, I'll give you a behind-the-scenes look into holds.

Fans of course have different opinions on holds.

Our dev team here itself would fight about whether to use 3-point holds or 4-point holds.

We used a 3-point hold in the demo.

It seemed like the natural choice, with the demo being a special deal with NG3 and considering we were going to be worldwide.

But it still bugged me.

From DOAD, I was given the mission to use 3-point holds, but I was never able to find the best solution for versus fights.

So I went back to the drawing board and my days of experimenting began again. To be continued...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
i bet you its just gonna be like the demo .. lol ...
honestly i kinda like the minimal damage 3 point holds .. and the rewarding advanced holds ..

matsu

They're attacking this the wrong way though. The number of holds isn't the problem, the holds themselves are flawed. Fix it so every situation doesn't make you reliant on holds.

I totally agree on that.they should redo the hold system from scratch.Minor tweaks won't change a thing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD