Team Ninja Twitter

Zeo

Just gonna throw this out there while it's still relevant. Ein costumes...

Epic Ein Costumes.png

From left to right and top to bottom (Excluding the one on the bottom right.)

DOA3 C1: Epic, he needs it. Plus it's black and everything black is awesome #Bias
DOA4 C2: Eh, his only good DOA4 outfit, don't really need to see this again but it adds variety.
DOAD C1: Pretty cool, unique and adds a bit of color to his fairly dreary set of outfits.
DOA2 C2: Always liked this one, it really contrasts his C1 even if it looks kinda silly.
DOA2U C6: Best normal Ein costume, he needs this.
DOA2/U C5: Karate Gi, he already has this but WITHOUT THE WRISTWRAPS THAT MAKE IT GOOD. Add plz.
DOA2U C7: SUPER EIN. I shouldn't even have to say why this should be added. 2nd best costume.

And one I discovered a few months back that I didn't know he had in DOA2 Hardcore.

Epic Ein Lost Legend Costume.png

THIS OUTFIT IS THE TRUTH AND HE NEEDS IT BACK ASAP, BEST EIN COSTUME EVER.

On the real: This is his DOA2 Hardcore C6, basically his DOA2U C6 is the same except his jeans are more of a traditional blue jean, his jacket is jet black instead of a dead grey and the shirt has kind of a purple thing going on. The color difference is huge though. This outfit is epic and I wish I had the chance to play it. Bring it back.

Last edited:

ShinQuan

I NEED the Matrix Ein costume itd look so sick in DOA5U. Sigh...6 costumes for Ein in DOA2 HC...what a lovely dream it was...ahh now I wake up over a decade later and Ein has THREE in DOA5U and Lei Fang has 20. That last DOA2 HC one is sick too!

Einzelkind

Most of them are lazy as fuck as usual (they just slapped Lisa's labcoat on half of the cast), but gym teacher Christie is god tier.

MasterHavik

Most of them are lazy as fuck as usual (they just slapped Lisa's labcoat on half of the cast), but gym teacher Christie is god tier.
lol TN rehashing ideas. how could they run out of ideas already? I mean we don't got dominatrix and strippers costumes for the girls yet. Oh wait we could have a ninja pack where get a ninja outfits. Oh no I got an even better idea we could have a costume pack where all the girls get a maid costumes.

Einzelkind

I don't think they've run out of ideas, they just chose to go the way of least amount of work for most amount of money. Of course they could put the actual fan favorites or other iconic costumes in the game, but why should they, if the fetish stuff makes more cash?

MasterHavik

I don't think they've run out of ideas, they just chose to go the way of least amount of work for most amount of money. Of course they could put the actual fan favorites or other iconic costumes in the game, but why should they, if the fetish stuff makes more cash?
You got that right dude. They went with more school outfits. What's next? You got a guess? My guess is a one piece swimsuit package or a playboy bunny set of costumes.

ShinQuan

right on the money there Einzel. We're also in the big bad world of color palatte swaps mean different costumes Damn if thats not lazy then I dont know what is. I mean 2 of Brads are swaps. Why cant that just be mapped to an alternate button press when selecting the costume?

Einzelkind

Since Lisa and Rachel already have the nurse outfits, I'm gonna go with sexy nurses,doctors and patients. Get ready for those hospital gowns with the slits in the back.

Rawbietussin

lol TN rehashing ideas. how could they run out of ideas already? I mean we don't got dominatrix and strippers costumes for the girls yet. Oh wait we could have a ninja pack where get a ninja outfits. Oh no I got an even better idea we could have a costume pack where all the girls get a maid costumes.

Pre-order Team A DLCs were already stripperish. Hitomi, Leifang and Mila's Bavarian costumes were maid-like.

@ the video:

Honestly, I don't understand. They are charging for the same schoolgirl uniforms from the Vanilla 5 DLCs with just jackets and scarves on. Kokoro have 3 different school uniforms and they chose the one from DOA4 here. Overall, Christie and Tina's have the best costumes here.

Helena in a schoolgirl uniform = WTF. First it was that hideous cop suit and now this. I swear, one outfit after another. smh. They could have at least remade this outfit to look more fitting in a school theme. Probably change the shorts into pants and remove the socks or get her some brown leather heeled loafers or brogue shoes. She'd look more like a principal than Lisa in Rachel's lawyer suit.

HelenaDOAUC9.jpg

MasterHavik

Since Lisa and Rachel already have the nurse outfits, I'm gonna go with sexy nurses,doctors and patients. Get ready for those hospital gowns with the slits in the back.
lol oh wow. i can see that actually.

quote="Rawbietussin, post: 126065, member: 5061"]Pre-order Team A DLCs were already stripperish. Hitomi, Leifang and Mila's Bavarian costumes were maid-like.

@ the video:

Honestly, I don't understand. They are charging for the same schoolgirl uniforms from the Vanilla 5 DLCs with just jackets and scarves on. Kokoro have 3 different school uniforms and they chose the one from DOA4 here. Overall, Christie and Tina's have the best costumes here.

Helena in a schoolgirl uniform = WTF. First it was that hideous cop suit and now this. I swear, one outfit after another. smh. They could have at least remade this outfit to look more fitting in a school theme. Probably change the shorts into pants and remove the socks or get her some brown leather heeled loafers or brogue shoes. She'd look more like a principal than Lisa in Rachel's lawyer suit.

HelenaDOAUC9.jpg
[/quote] to the top of your post: Oh darn I was late. Well All I got left is cosplaying other popular anime characters. I want to see Mila as either ayane from ayane's high kick or ippo from Hajme no ippo.

Aven Kujo-Gin

At least the costumes are good.
I laughed a bit when I saw the gym costume for christie, is like if TN thinks: Looks like people want the red trench coat for christie, so what do you think if we made red her new school costume instead of bring the classic and awesome red trench coat?
My most wanted Brad DLC. Also want that business suit from DOAD.
I totally agree, DOA3 Brad was my fav, not because of how awesome and cool I was, but because of his good costumes as well.

KwonJigglypuff

Lei Fang : So b*tch, you stole my leather dress... then I'm gonna stole your lab coat *evil laugh*
Lisa : It doesn't even fit you.
(Plus the tie is glitchy as hell during Lei Fang's victory pose)

I DO hope these costumes in DOA6 will be available, but with the option to take of the jacket with a button during the selection screen (at least for Kasumi, Ayane, Hitomi.. and many other previous costumes).

My favourite here are Helena's, Tina's, Mila's, Christie's and Rachel's (cause you can take of the jacket). Kokoro's is nice, but I wanted the one with the black jacket on. *capricious fan*

And Mila reminds me of the girl from TATU for some reason.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD