Tekken

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I pray to the tekken gods that these are gonna be in the final game:
tekken-dark-resurrection-0_1175123521-1.jpg

Lili needs this default back, it was legit perfect!!

tekken-6_7 (1)-1.png

She needs the bustier and scarf back in separate slots as well as the gloves being separate.

tumblr_lm2ojo8foR1qclrlgo1_500.jpg

They need to get with the guest artist and claim rights to this costume, if it's added in, FUCK all lili's custom items, I'll use ONLY this!!!(With loose hair xD)

Fotor_148287552330439.jpg

They need to make these items universal so that I can equip them on Claudio or whomever I want, I know in TTT2 you couldn't choose whether the letterman jackets had or had no gloves/had undershirts or not so you were stuck with them, they need to give both variants to everyone, and remove the glued on gloves so they can be bare handed if you want -_-

Jadeinchains

I always thought it was strange how that was her default when they use it for like nothing! Her white dress is definitely her iconic outfit, it does look the best though. Still I like her corset and trousers one so yeah I think it should be in if they can. And Lili sure looked different back in Tekken 6!

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
She honestly looked like a doll back then xD I kinda hate my 12 yo self for not appreciating that grey outfit more...I always used the wedding dress instead although my mom gave me strange looks. I honestly like it because it's a symbolic work of art, it tells a story in just one outfit ♡.♡

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeah that one was really nice! I hope they bring back her T5:DR parasol too so I can use that for her vanilla default in Gothic black and red, and she also had stockings with her dress in T5 too, sheer brown ones with shorter boots that resembles Karin's current outfit in SFV. And they need to bring eyepatches too, oh boy I love me some eyepatches.... especially the medical white eyepatches, those are epic af!

t5d19.jpg

In my digital copy of T5:DR online on PS3 this is actually how I have Lili customized, except the parasol is black, her hair is pinned up/loose with the miniature hat(I switch whenever I play on a whim), and she has Gothic face make up with the white eyepatch, very fitting and attractive if I do say so myself.:cool:

latest

I want EVERYTHING on this list! ♡.♡ Especially that little miniature lolita hat, parasol, stockings and short boots, and those cute thigh high red white lace stockings and lolita church heel shoes!

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Here's a look at the changing hair color in a match.

I'm SOLD!!♡ That looks absolutely amazing, it'll save me having to edit colors and it'll set off the Gothic outfits themes I have in mind nicely. Also awww, Lili lost :-/

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hopefully all the customisation stuff is on the console version, I'd hate have certain stuff only locked to Arcade outside of the Arcade specific customisation ofcourse.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Hopefully all the customisation stuff is on the console version, I'd hate have certain stuff only locked to Arcade outside of the Arcade specific customisation ofcourse.
Why would they do that?? They've never done that before so they wouldn't now xD The most they'll do is make arcade exclusive characters and content post release and just patch it in on console later. If anything, it's arcade players who'll get screwed over since we console owners get console exclusive characters and content, case in point TTT2 where we got all those characters, additional stages and bonus outfits like Lili's specially designed fluffy skirt outfit.

Jadeinchains

I remember when I got the wii u version of TTT2 and It didn't have Lili's fluffy white dress... At least It had Tekken volley ball and nintendo outfits. I don't see them removing the customization options though for console and If anything there will be more.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well, tbf I've never followed a Tekken before it came out on console before so I'm just being cautious.

if that's the case, then I hope most of it isn't unlockable and only a small portion, I'm not good at Tekken at all in the slightest so unlocking stuff can be borderline impossible for someone like me.

Example, I know Asukas school girl costume is in Tag 2. I have zero idea how to unlock it and never have done.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Well, tbf I've never followed a Tekken before it came out on console before so I'm just being cautious.

if that's the case, then I hope most of it isn't unlockable and only a small portion, I'm not good at Tekken at all in the slightest so unlocking stuff can be borderline impossible for someone like me.

Example, I know Asukas school girl costume is in Tag 2. I have zero idea how to unlock it and never have done.
Just play ghost battle and rank up xD it's easy and you can do it on easy setting, I've already done it and unlocked all the content, you just have to take some time and invest hours in it, it took me about four to five days total from playing an hour or two a Saturday and sunday. And you don't have to be really good, I used Lili and Jin as my partner and I had no idea how to use him, I just spammed Triangle plus Square with him and used him to extend Lili's combos via bound but I did get better with him before I moved on to Sebastion and Anna post completing the unlockables. But yeah you don't have to be good, just play and don't overthink it like I do!☆

I can't help you with Asuka tho, I don't nor will I ever use her, Lili is more my style and winning with her is fairly straightforward, just flip, throw out a few lows twice in a row to open up people, and Minuet after any attack that leaves you crouching for a nasty counter. Thorn whip is definitely one of my favorite moves with her~

UpSideDownGRUNT

Just play ghost battle and rank up xD it's easy and you can do it on easy setting, I've already done it and unlocked all the content, you just have to take some time and invest hours in it, it took me about four to five days total from playing an hour or two a Saturday and sunday. And you don't have to be really good, I used Lili and Jin as my partner and I had no idea how to use him, I just spammed Triangle plus Square with him and used him to extend Lili's combos via bound but I did get better with him before I moved on to Sebastion and Anna post completing the unlockables. But yeah you don't have to be good, just play and don't overthink it like I do!☆

I can't help you with Asuka tho, I don't nor will I ever use her, Lili is more my style and winning with her is fairly straightforward, just flip, throw out a few lows twice in a row to open up people, and Minuet after any attack that leaves you crouching for a nasty counter. Thorn whip is definitely one of my favorite moves with her~
Ummm.... I DO play on easy lol the gold ones are always like Master or something and wreck my shit lol so I rarely actually win.

I still can't combo either so yeah...

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Ummm.... I DO play on easy lol the gold ones are always like Master or something and wreck my shit lol so I rarely actually win.

I still can't combo either so yeah...
Ohhhhhhh, I see XD Well I'd just use Lili, but even when I play, they get harder if you have a streak. You can unlock everyone's stuff just from another character tho. I wish it was on PS4 so you could gameshare it with me and I could do it for you if you wanted, I had fun getting all the stuff and wouldn't mind doing it again. Tekken God Anna, Jun, Unknown, and Nina are some bitches tho, and Bruce, the capos bar Christie, Steve, The Laws, and that TWAT Bob are major dicks, but maybe that's because they naturally overwhelm Lili. XD I hate Bob...

The way I choose who I use is based on ease of use, appearance and personality, and they have to have a square, triangle, circle and square, triangle, X combo minimum otherwise I won't give them a second thought. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Besides... even when I do get easy golds and win its always for something I couldcare about like intro LEDs, back/hip items or head items or character endings

Never anything like costumes, the only things ive unlocked is one of Asuka and Juns Alt. Panels and Lilis school uniform lol

But yeah, id rather it be like Tekken 5DR & 6 where everything is there and just work to get the fight money to buy them.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

Once Tekken 7 comes out on PS4, I'll be happy to play you in some matches :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD