Tekken

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
This is awesome...it basically discards any need to change hair color. XD I hope you'll be able to choose which colors it will change to, for Lili I'll do her blonde going to brown, black, red and pink and maybe black, grey, silver, and brown for Claudio. If you can't tho and its just full on different colors I won't mind, this is legit revolutionary! Next they should do skin color features and eye color too, that'd be sick!

UpSideDownGRUNT

OH FUCKKKKK!!! THAT COMPLETELY CHANGES THE GAME!!!! RAINBOW HAIR THAT CHANGES COLOR DURING A MATCH!!!!♡♡♡♡♡ I'M USING THAT DAY ONE!!! ♡.♡
ㅛ-ㅛㄷㅁㅗ!!
You commented on the spin so you must have seen the video, how did you not notice the hair changing colour?? That was the main point of the post lol

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
You commented on the spin so you must have seen the video, how did you not notice the hair changing colour?? That was the main point of the post lol
Sorry XD I honestly thought that was a showcase of the colors you could use and that the video was meant to be longer. And of course I comment on da spin, Lili is my girl!☆

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Screenshot_2016-12-25-10-12-08.png

Doesn't look like we can change the colors, there's only seven ever changing ones. Lili looks gorgeous!
lil_rainbow03.jpg

lil_rainbow02.jpg

lil_rainbow01.jpg

Jesus, I hope they fix her hair in the back...if they don't I should be fine, the weird physics are kind of a turn on imo ♡.♡

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
What, the rainbow color changing hair? XD I actually like it, that's pretty nice to have a hair style that changes color constantly although I think it's only for default hair, imagine M. Raven's dreads changing color!

Radiance

An old leaked remaining roster that fans believe is true now

6ch9P4R.png

Why no Zafina? :(

Looks like the remaining characters are

2 newbies (likely 1 male 1 female)
Anna
Julia
Lei
Mokujin

Tekken players are going to go crazy if there are no capos in the game. They're fan favorites and have never missed a tekken

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Japan needs to make more Kazumi fan art. I'm tired of Alisa and Lars getting all of the spotlight lol

#KazumiLivesMatter

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Lili needs this hair style back...I love hime cuts with left/right parted bangs and mini pigtails....
tekken___lili_rochefort_by_dimanes-d8g92fk.jpg

Ignore the broad shoulders, eww...

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I'm hoping they bring back all the T6 hairstyles, they had alot of character exclusive options like Julia had a Bob and her default hair with straight blunt bangs and Anna also had her Japanese hairstyle and a semi long blonde hairstyle that resembles Sonya Blade during the Deadly Alliance era.

Also hoping they give this 50s style to Claudio, I love this hairstyle so much but don't even use or like Kazuya
Kazuya_Customization.jpg

They also need to bring back universal hats since it gave the characters unique hair depending on their style and they better knock off the no bangs in cowgirl/cowboy hats....bitch??:confused: Just cause I want a hat doesn't mean you gotta remove the bangs XD
Wow, Lili literally looks unrecognizable in Tekken 6 lol
Her face was too doll like but I kinda liked that look since it went well with her Gothic clothes, I miss her pink eyeshadow. She was also a lot more scrawny too, they need to make her thick like in Street Fighter X Tekken where she had big hips and shapely legs... oh that forward walking strut too, that was badass ♡.♡

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD