Tekken

Ninoasker

They really added fucked Ganryu over miss Christie Monteiro for female or Bruce for male... what a joke, they probably added him because SF brought E. Honda back......

This is the most disappointing pass for Tekken7 for ME. Zafina was meh (never cared about her), Leroy was meh (not a fan of neither his design or his fighting style) and now they announce fucking Ganryu who's top meh and a new character that, with that name, I expect to be some ugly ass edgy creature akin to Gigas or Ogre. Praying for a last season pass after this one.

Ninoasker

Christie adds nothing new or interesting to the game besides another slot wasted that could have went to other interesting characters with interesting fighting styles.
So? For starters she should've been in there instead of Eddy so they can just remove him and add her instead. Problem solved :tina:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nah, it's not that simple. Eddy was added in before her since he still has a plotline which is him being stuck in the Mishima Ziabatsu and now that his grandfather supposedly died, he's gonna avenge him.

Christie really has no real plotline other than looking for eddy but that plotline has been over since T6, she has no real reason to keep fighting since she's angry with Eddy for the death of her grandpa and she's already found him(Eddy), she has no other purpose to the game anymore. Plus Eddy is a staple character so his status exceeds Christie's. They'll probably add her down the line but she doesn't really have a storyline so T7 will likely just darken her storyline like they did with Anna although her storyline is just an excuse rather than a real plot

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
His music is awesome too, I love his design so much! I'm disappointed he's not coming now but he's definitely a good design for an original character, I can't wait to see how much he towers over Lili too :oops:

Ganryu is meh tho, although I'm happy he's added since the Christie fans on Twitter kinda sicken me with how hateful they are to other people who don't want her in.

CFW

I'm annoyed they went with Ganryu, but his trailer was fun and it made me less mad. And for Fahkumram... I like him and he's interesting, but I would have preferred Bruce. Not mad tho, because he looks really cool. Leroy and the stage look cool as hell tho. This one has a floor AND balcony break... love that!

So? For starters she should've been in there instead of Eddy so they can just remove him and add her instead. Problem solved :tina:

That's too bad then, huh? :)

Macca Beam

only thing in my mind when i watched fahkumrag's trailer

Screenshot_20191209-013633.png

Reactions: CFW

Kasumi-Phase-X

Best part about Leroy Trailer is better choice of Rap music (than NRS choices when they announce their new MK games), seeing Lucky Chloe wearing her Dance Top Set, and his pet dog that he has in one of his victory poses along with his attack.

One of things I'm interested in Ganryu is what items he is going to have for customization. Now Ganryu is doing the whole streaming/Youtube wannabe thing like Julia did (It was bit funny trying to pose like Julia did).

Fahkumram guy makes Me think he is an edgy version of Rodeo just in Muay Thai shorts, with tons of tattoos, along with him being tall.

U_C_A_F

Ganryu is pretty much the final OG character with a unique fighting style not represented in the game so it makes since he out prioritizes a gender swapped clone character. unlike TN Namco doesn't pander to sexy waifu luster's as their sole DLC market. Harada knows most people don't give a shit about ganryu but still put him in over more requested characters because HE himself likes the character and knows their are people out their that do to. TN doesn't even have the balls to release a dlc character with a penis much less one that isn't popular or we'd have guys like Leon, Genfu, or Ein back by now instead of the onslaught of TnA waifu's that made up the entire DOA dlc character roster for two games straight now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD