Tekken

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
if Lili makes it into DOA i will nut really hard.

Yeah the reverse idea is a bit of a better idea. A Tekken character into DOA since it just looks more profitable that way. At the same time, this will trigger both sides of the communities so it will please me. It might not happen, but woo boy would I love to see both enraged DOA fans as well as Tekken.

Derock

EWWWW! Nina, Asuka, and hell Xiaoyu are better Tekken guests than freaking Lili. But watch we'll get that damn Lucky Chloe. That will be HELL break loose and freezing over at the same time.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I would love to see Jin in DOA6, it would make Me really happy. 1. Because it’s a male. 2. Because he’s hot. 3. He has a cool fighting style. 4. He’s the face of tekken imo.
76C73536-5B0E-4FE5-B17F-2962475CF37B.gif

She’s a minor, sir.

Ninoasker

I would love to see Jin in DOA6, it would make Me really happy. 1. Because it’s a male. 2. Because he’s hot. 3. He has a cool fighting style. 4. He’s the face of tekken imo.
>Jin
Yes........... taste queens ONLY!!

imo I think that, because we got 2 females for the KOF collab, in a TEKKEN collab we should get 2 males. That's only FAIR!!!!

Jin and Kazuya are the most obvious choices imo and I would be happy with them since I love them both, but if I had the power to choose I'd pick Jin and Miguel. Yes, I'm biased. Try me. :helena:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if that tweet interaction really confirmed anything since TN didn't say anything about a Tekken collab and Tekken 7's season pass is almost over so we'd have to wait a while for both. But if Tekken did allow a guest they'd definitely choose Asuka or Lili since both are the most popular girls in Tekken but Lili would definitely get the tekken fans coming in droves, and I'd love for Kasumi and Lili to be in one game<3 Jin or kazuya would be the most logical choices tho if they're talking mascots/icons since both are the face of Tekken but if TN wants a character to sell, they'll go with a girl, but I wouldn't mind Jin or Lili since I like both of them but then again I like all the male characters in Tekken besides Craig and Ganryu and Miguel xD

And idk tbh if Lili is a minor since Tekken 5 to Tekken 7 has an unspecified time gap, so in Tekken 7 Lili is at least 18 to 19 since her story said she's been in a rivalry with Asuka for years and they met only in T5 so she's definitely 18 or older now.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
>Jin
Yes........... taste queens ONLY!!

imo I think that, because we got 2 females for the KOF collab, in a TEKKEN collab we should get 2 males. That's only FAIR!!!!

Jin and Kazuya are the most obvious choices imo and I would be happy with them since I love them both, but if I had the power to choose I'd pick Jin and Miguel. Yes, I'm biased. Try me. :helena:
Jin and Miguel ❤ I would love them in DOA6. Miguel in his original C1.... ugh, can you imagine? But let’s be realistic, 2 males for DOA is clearly too much to handle for these pedophiles who’d rather see barely legal girls with big tits acting like they’re in middle school. I hope we’ll get Jin and someone else who stands out. I’d love Miguel but we already got a brawler in DOA6. My personal choice would be either: Asuka, Shaheen, Kazuya and Lee.

Lili’s wiki still says she’s 16, saying her rivalry is going on for years can also hint that they were rivals when they were younger. Nonetheless, it’s still weird when somebody says that about about somebody who’s supposedly a minor.

Ninoasker

Jin and Miguel ❤ I would love them in DOA6. Miguel in his original C1.... ugh, can you imagine? But let’s be realistic, 2 males for DOA is clearly too much to handle for these pedophiles who’d rather see barely legal girls with big tits acting like they’re in middle school. I hope we’ll get Jin and someone else who stands out. I’d love Miguel but we already got a brawler in DOA6. My personal choice would be either: Asuka, Shaheen, Kazuya and Lee.

Lili’s wiki still says she’s 16, saying her rivalry is going on for years can also hint that they were rivals when they were younger. Nonetheless, it’s still weird when somebody says that about about somebody who’s supposedly a minor.
Tbfh I don't like Miguel's original C1 that much lol. I'd like it if it wasn't tied to a practice I disagree with (I'm against bullfighting). He looks sexy tho, but I just LOVE his T7 C1! Anything out of Miguel's wardrobe is cool, same with Jin. And yeah, 2 males would be the apocalypse for TN, and let's not talk about the Twitter players... I can already see them saying "BUT WHERE'S MUH LILI/ASUKA/LUCKY CHLOE???? DOA WENT FULL SAUSAGEFEST :eek::eek:". For me is definitely Jin and Miguel, but I'll also take Lars (best babyboy ❤), Kazuya (a given, wherever Jin goes there will be Kazuya lol) or King. I'll also take Christie since she's my favorite Tekken girl and she'd bring Capoeira to DOA (Lisa doesn't count since her style is a mix of Capoeira and Lucha Libre).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Tbfh I don't like Miguel's original C1 that much lol. I'd like it if it wasn't tied to a practice I disagree with (I'm against bullfighting). He looks sexy tho, but I just LOVE his T7 C1! Anything out of Miguel's wardrobe is cool, same with Jin. And yeah, 2 males would be the apocalypse for TN, and let's not talk about the Twitter players... I can already see them saying "BUT WHERE'S MUH LILI/ASUKA/LUCKY CHLOE???? DOA WENT FULL SAUSAGEFEST :eek::eek:". For me is definitely Jin and Miguel, but I'll also take Lars (best babyboy ❤), Kazuya (a given, wherever Jin goes there will be Kazuya lol) or King. I'll also take Christie since she's my favorite Tekken girl and she'd bring Capoeira to DOA (Lisa doesn't count since her style is a mix of Capoeira and Lucha Libre).
I meant Miguel’s orange shirt with jeans. I see that as his C1, I don’t like any of his other costumes except his T7 default. The twitter players would’ve acted like WW3 just broke out. People even want fucking Marie and Honoka in Tekken to rep DOA.... like, no. Jump off a cliff. Thank you. Kazuya and Jin would make the game a lot better if they were added. I don’t mind female characters and I don’t mind more females in DOA but the fact that the ONLY DLC male we ever got in DOA history is Raidou is quite sad. Like you don’t even need to be excited about a new character, because you already know it’s gonna be another little girl. Like I understand that Loli’s and little girls are popular in Japan, but that doesn’t mean that we should only get little girl after little girl. DOA needs diversity at this point. Add a male DLC, or 2 to switch things up. The males in DOA mainly don’t sell because they don’t get the attention they deserve. They don’t get fleshed out as the girls, they don’t get the same amount of costumes at the girls, it’s honestly just sad at this point.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Idk if that tweet interaction really confirmed anything since TN didn't say anything about a Tekken collab

It doesn't, but it happening would be pure justice to both communities because it will trigger people with such a collaboration. The communities are so far behind of that topic with that pointless rivalry that no longer truly exists after Itagaki's departure. On top that it was a false rivalry from the get-go to bolster Itagaki's own product since Itagaki was the heel at the time (bad guy) while Harada was the baby face (good guy), that nonsense had got to go. 3D fighters are a literal dying breed of inconsistencies and are only surviving by the consumers throwing money at it, particularly DOA is a good example. I don't think such a collab would happen due to marketing and whatnot, but if it does then in some sense it's a good thing.

The goal is to promote 3D fighters to keep it alive in some form with some type of authenticity. A lot of people are also jumping the gun thinking it's a crossover game. A crossover game is a completely different ballgame from guest inclusions. A crossover game will not work with DOA at all, hell that shit wouldn't even respond. A guest inclusion however is a different layer when you can enforce a character to follow a specific game's meta and mechanics and less expensive.

I am not a big fan of Harada's philosophy of fighting game theories and balance (the guy is a literal nutcase for hiding frame data, but he moved on from this and he let his people do the balancing), however he is literally the only guy who's actually willing to step up to support all 3D fighters, only 3D fighter developer who responds to social media, and willing to participate and play other 3D fighting games he has no clue on how to play just to show support. Is he doing this to boost his own ego or literal flex memes? or to rub it on Capcom Ono's face that 3D fighters is where it's at and not 2D? probably, but he does respond to it.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
She's legal where I live.
Still weird to me. Disappointed, but not surprised, lol.

ANYWAY back to the topic. Hopefully, there will be a Tekken X DOA crossover DLC because it would help DOA out, it’s highly unlikely that’ll happen. Would be funny to see people lose their shit over this though.

Uberprinny

Wow! I been hearing stories how Harada hates the Japanese John Romero=Itagaki. Do you think he had a change of heart because doa is in the hands of Shinbori or Yosuke now?

Uberprinny

This is why I like to ask questions to set the records straight. Anywho, I m just going blind atm. So any indication or proof that Harada and Itagaki are friends. I m very curious now. Any links or sources?

CFW

The only thing I've heard is that Itagaki hates Tekken, but they're still friendly with each other. Never heard it the other way around.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
This is why I like to ask questions to set the records straight. Anywho, I m just going blind atm. So any indication or proof that Harada and Itagaki are friends. I m very curious now. Any links or sources?

You can ask Harada on Twitter or Itagaki on FB, they'll respond. They even went to the same school together.

DQNXvpnXcAAc9Av

The information of their beef was just an advertisement tactic to bolster their own products, Itagaki himself chose to be the heel while Harada went with the baby face. Harada specifically respects DOA, Itagaki's version was more of a way to challenge and develop spark so that people can be interested in the 3D fighting genre. It's similar to wrestling storylines, it's scripted but made it look very real as closely as possible without telling anyone that it was for pure fun. Just ask them:

A lot of people thought the beef was genuine, but it's just friendly competition. The communities from both sides simply made it look worse than what it was is all.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD